Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Oh man this was one of my favourite games as a kid. I don't know whether it was just me being bad at video games, but the end of the game ended up way too difficult to ever actually beat. Looking forward to seeing how well I remember it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

That CD looks a little like the cover to Closer, but not a lot.

There's a lot more to this level I don't think I ever found. I had no clue about all those secret passages to sneak up on everyone.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I could never complete that last one, so it's good to finally see exactly how it happened. I swear the missiles went up way slower in your version than the one I played as a kid, I always had trouble getting to them quickly enough.

• Locked thread