Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

RareAcumen posted:

Now that you're working on two James Bond games, I'm starting to wonder what the good ones are. I never played Goldeneye when it came out and aside from that I can't name any of them off the top of my head beyond Agent under Fire. And that's only because you did that one before.

Perfect Dark is the best Bond game. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Hey, a request -- could you turn up the gamma a bit on these videos? They're really dark. I meant to say something about the MDK2 videos too, but kept forgetting. There were times in that LP where I literally couldn't see anything except a little of the player model because everything else was black.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
The anti-Bond Moment sound effect would clearly be the sad trombones.

• Locked thread