Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

My hype for the NES classic being restocked in walmart at 3pm TODAY has caused me to lose my mind, sorry ._.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i love the whole forced scarcity stuff nintendo pulls. It's such a fun and challenging way to engage with a brand. Turning what should be a quick trip to the store into something difficult and annoying? That's awesome. It's like a hard level you just can't beat, but IRL! And that's exactly why I pay thriugh the nose to Nintendo, to keep this sort of awesomesauce business oractice alive and well.

Here's hoping they pull the same stunts for the mini SNES,N64. I love being kept on my toes instead of simply purchasing one of their products.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i love the whole forced scarcity stuff nintendo pulls. It's such a fun and challenging way to engage with a brand. Turning what should be a quick trip to the store into something difficult and annoying? That's awesome. It's like a hard level you just can't beat, but IRL! And that's exactly why I pay thriugh the nose to Nintendo, to keep this sort of awesomesauce business oractice alive and well.

Here's hoping they pull the same stunts for the mini SNES,N64. I love being kept on my toes instead of simply purchasing one of their products.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

greetings from canada

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i love to think about brands, content, and marketing. it's like an IRL minigame.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

thios is a stupid idea and i won't buy one gently caress you nintendo

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Excels posted:

greetings from canada

holy poo poo it's excels :geno:

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

codenameFANGIO posted:

holy poo poo it's excels :geno:

it me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Post in here one more time and I will ban you.

• Locked thread