Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

i just got back from the gym, whats up?!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

It is late, see y'all tomorrow.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

It is late, see y'all tomorrow.

Already making excuses, Max?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Something something gotta unvote before revoting or something.

Time for bed.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I Might Unvote Before Revoting. Maybe. Probably. Depends On How Sassy I'm Feelin' And Also If I Am A Double Voter Or Not.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
You fume silently, holding the gritty piece of chalk in your hand. You turn it over and over between your thumb and forefinger with gusto. The dust silently sprinkling down to the ground. Teacher is so mean. She always punishes you when you don't follow the rules of the monster game and you don't think its fair. You were only having some fun; it is a GAME after all. Now you are stuck after class while your brother and your friends are outside enjoying the crisp autumn air. ITS JUST NOT FAIR. You turn to the chalkboard and decide to make quick work of your task

Some stupid chalkboard posted:

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A DoublevoterI Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter

Satisfied with your work, you write one more thing on the board.

"some stupid chalkboard' posted:

:boom:
Smiling, you drop the chalk and run out into the fading daylight.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

See you all in the morning!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Let the monster hunt begin!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

[i]Satisfied with your work, you write one more thing on the board.

:boom:

gonna need some proof you wrote this on a chalkboard. lynch all liars ##vote moat

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter

Hi everyone!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote TMM

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I understand that if I don't unvote in enough Ecco games, they'll get annoyed with me and eventually always make me a double voter!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Ernie. posted:

I understand that if I don't unvote in enough Ecco games, they'll get annoyed with me and eventually always make me a double voter!

woah drat, that's a pro strategy right there. gotta remember this for future games!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
too many "TM"s. :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello I break all the rules because I'm a rogue cop with nothing to lose.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

##vote TMM

Oh yeah? Well, ##vote Max

Take that!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You dirty so and so.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

You dirty so and so.

Sew buttons on your underwear!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:prods bonfire with stick:

They say the monsters snatched the bodies of some of our kin and are wearing their skin!

:pulls bottom eyelid down to show the inside, sticks tongue out and then chuckles:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

Moatillata (1): stickup
Max (1): TMM
TMMadman (1): Max

:h: With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to execute.
:d: Day 1 deadline: Tuesday, November 15TH, ~11PM EST. That's about 36 hours from this post.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Dick Bastardly posted:

:prods bonfire with stick:

They say the monsters snatched the bodies of some of our kin and are wearing their skin!

:pulls bottom eyelid down to show the inside, sticks tongue out and then chuckles:

you laugh along with the other boys sitting around the fire as DB carries on. Your mind, however, doesn't stay there. You are thinking back to your house; remembering the rabbits your father caught. Remembering your mother preparing them. Remembering sickening scratchy, ripping and tearing sound. You look at your friends and your gaze settles on Ulixes. You feel a cold knot in your stomach. He notices your gaze and sticks his tongue out at you. You respond with gesture in kind and you both grin at each other. Your gaze turns back towards the fire and you remember its all just a game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm bored of this gimmick already ##vote moat

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im the cute tease with a heart of gold

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
hi I don't care at all and I'm never unvoting.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom more like Pinterest SCUM. PMom is noted for his love of gimmicks, he's LYING.

I'm a rogue cop with nothing to lose.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
[q[/b]uote="Pinterest Mom" post="466449181"]
[/quote]

*Sweeps his hand under his chin towards Pmom*

##vote Pmom

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##unvote

##vote pmom

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Care to explaib that vote to me, Officer Keane, a rogue cop with nothing to lose?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I believe Keane 400%.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I believe Keane 400%.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mafia edit

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
drat it!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Fine I'll do it as an imgur

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like someone doesn't have enough faith.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

Sounds like someone doesn't have enough faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, the late 80s and early 90s is just filled with great music. Way better than todays new music.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Man, the late 80s and early 90s is just filled with great music. Way better than todays new music.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

chill bro.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:gives PMom a sideways glance suspiciously:

I think I heard those mean ol' monsters are repulsed by creativity too...

:sticks tongue out at PMom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Dick Bastardly posted:

:gives PMom a sideways glance suspiciously:

I think I heard those mean ol' monsters are repulsed by creativity too...

:sticks tongue out at PMom:

Ooh sick burn. I think.

• Locked thread