Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«54 »
  • Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Somberbrero posted:

'iffy'? that seems to be a huge mischaracterization.

wen't back and looked at this part of the day and I don't understand

this is a stickup posted:

Also I kind of agree with this, and it (or one) is probably TM. He has a tendency to follow other scum on and off of votes, I commented that his voting/unvoting was incredibly scummy in last game's scumdoc as well

I posted this in response to tmm in the midst of that meta read on tm. I only partially agreed with him because I was pretty unsure of how to read him, only that I mostly disagreed with him about what he felt was poor logic on your part. it was tmm at that point that was suspecting you. Not long after this I posted again that I was neutral on tmm.

so, you think it's a huge mischaracterization in the middle of d1 because of what, specifically?

I'd be alright with tmm based on the events of the latter half and esp. ending of d1 but holding off for now until everyone can check in. also I'm going to try and sleep again

because of this post?

quote:

some time passes between this post and the 'iffy' post but i don't get how you negatively characterize tmm's end of day one interactions.

some time fyi is three real life days, half a game day and a game night. after tmm just decides to,

TMMadman posted:

Screw it.

##unvote
##vote no lynch

This is where we should have ended up with on Tuesday and it's clearly where we're headed now.

I'm not moving my vote. Everyone else is checking out before the deadline so I might as well too.

yeah I would have been fine with voting tmm after that. I read all of that at once which probably made it look even worse to me. also here's what you had to say about that

Somberbrero posted:

cool cool. so tmm you're a boner.

##vote tired moritz

sorry moritz if anyone was willing to play i wouldn't do this.

this is how you characterized tmm's end of day one play. he's a boner. boners are actually really good though so I guess you've got me there!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

nah it's cool, just retroactively change what you referred to when I call you out on it not being true, all good

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Amoeba102 posted:

I'm leaning to Stick du to the N1 stuff. It's buggd me for a few days, and with th narrowing of the field I'm getting more convinced of my gut. I'll deal with this more tomorrow.

missed this when responding to somber, but like I literally do not even know what else to say if you're getting fooled by poo poo like this.

Somberbrero posted:

Hello I've been very depressed. I'll come back and hit this after I go through another game I've been neglecting more.

also sorry to here this and I hope you feel better

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello all. Working on making a mafia game but I've decided to do nothing but sit in front of the computer today, so I'm here.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

missed this when responding to somber, but like I literally do not even know what else to say if you're getting fooled by poo poo like this.

Fooled by what poo poo?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

In a sense, aren't all my posts worth reading?

Ok, who is scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max, I think? I wanna vote for Max.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

(I'm rereading him, obvi)

His content on day 1 and 2 is suspish, but he's the second vote on Anarc on day 3 + did a fair bit of work pushing her. i d k

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

aaaaand i find his case on stick convincing (but haven't reread stick yet)

i don't wanna vote max anymore

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yeah stickup is the vote

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

yeah american thanksgiving has made me feel like i was overreacting to the somber case.

i'd vote stickup as well.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I think everyone would.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

So let's just do this now.

##vote Stick up

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I feel fine with Stick

##vote Stick

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

gonna be real funny when you both realize you're getting played by somber and moat, who so sure about each other because you actually ARE in a confirmed masonry, and it's uncool-aligned

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hmm

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'll re-evaluate my position on them if you flip town but I think your actions close to Anarc's lunch are too much to ignore right now.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

alright, well, bring on my gentle release from this game and nightkill me, scum.

##vote stickup

if you're town, i'm sorry, friend.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I got a tree. It was fun as always.

##vote stickup

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

hey I'll b home in about an hour according to google so feel free to oh you hammered cool

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

stick-up flip yourself imo

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

"The villagers decided on this second day to hang stickup, as they were always jealous of his extremely hip ways. As they dragged him to the noose, he began to wax poetic. 'Ya'll fools, see' he said with unmatched grace. 'I was always gon' be the prom king, and ya'll just bein' real rude 'bout it. Gonna go kick it in Heaven with taste n God. Peace.'

"He donned his rad shades and was hanged gracefully."

Stickup, (extremely coolmafia-aligned rad dudegoon), was executed day ..what day is it.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

oh actually for potential game reasons I guess I should clarify there were no alignment shenanigans in my role, I was making a joke based on that but since it looks identical, I was just a straight mafia goon

send those night actions to ecco and get this show on the road friends

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

oh actually for potential game reasons I guess I should clarify there were no alignment shenanigans in my role, I was making a joke based on that but since it looks identical, I was just a straight mafia goon

send those night actions to ecco and get this show on the road friends

Thanks stickup ghost be safe

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

FINAL Day 5 Votecount

this is a stickup (4): Somberbrero, Amoeba, Max, Moat

Somberbrero (2): Ernie, stickup

With 7 alive it took 4 to execute.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

thanks everyone! I've been able to process night actions on the road, so moat if you flip your self the next day can begin!

I took a quick detour and I'm still on Route. Long day!

Thank you all for humoring these ridiculous end day / Start Day shenanigans

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Moat, ??? (town-aligned [mason?]), was ??? night 5.

It is now Day 6!
With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to execute.
Day 6 deadline: ????

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at Nov 28, 2016 around 04:55

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I'm ded I was town

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

moat...

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

gently caress

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Go town I believe in you all

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

you big beautiful son of a bitch

you were mine and they took you away

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I'll always be here somb

https://media0.giphy.com/media/2mOG3kTuLxT9e/giphy.gif

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So we've got:

Ernie (cool-aligned)
Somber (mason with moat)
Max (no claim?)
Amoeba (no claim?)
Pmom (vanilla claim)

I'm not sure what to make of the moat NK. On the face of it, it looks like either a scum attempt to throw suspicion to Somber or scum genuinely feeling like they need to check out the suspicion that stickup had that Moat/Somber were cool aligned. Both of those possibilities would clear Somber, but the first one is WIFOM.

That leaves Max and Amoeba. Max did good work on the stickup dunk, and Amoeba has been suspish for a long time, so that's where I'm leaning. I don't think we're in danger even if we misdunk, though, because the last scum has to kill Ernie tonight - they don't know what's going on with the cool faction any more than we do.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

i poured one out for you moat.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

amoeba, i suppose.

##vote amoeba

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

here is moats official death flavor, for reference

"Although none could dispute the fact that he was a big, beautiful man, he was a son of a bitch and had die. Whilst being dragged to the gallows, he professed his undying love for Somber, shouting back 'ilu bb' with a shaky, emotion filled voice."

"With Moat's bittersweet end, statistics have shown that the rate of rhymes in future generations will likely decrease."

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

moat that wasn't a flip!!!!

Moatillata, Hector (town-aligned mason), was gobbled up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, to me, given Stick's flip, that only really leaves Amoeba.

I'll vote in the morning after I've slept because I'm beat.

Also I'm vt.

• Locked thread
«54 »