Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

~*Suck My Balls*~

Fun Shoe

infraboy posted:

This Aidells sausage talk has me craving their classic chicken apple sausages, great for breakfast.

I recently discovered they are perfect with scrumbled eggs. Great great sausages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Jacking Out; Jacking In

redreader posted:

+1 for the aidell's chicken teriyaki meatballs. They're really good!

Where are the other meatballs someone mentioned earlier? I want to try them out. I order from instacart which may not have all of the stuff handy. Soon I'll start going again, my 2nd vaxx is in an hour and a half.
they're a common staple in the frozen section

as mentioned, it's loving huge. iirc they're actually the exact same as the manufacturer that Trader Joes sells as "fully cooked italian meatballs" (or virtually indistinguishable if they aren't) so if you want a smaller 1lb bag for like $3 you could try those.

they're fine, pretty good even for what they are, but also i'd prefer not to eat that much meatball and it's hard to go through before they start getting freezer burned. i prefert to eat some manmeat balls instead.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Renegret posted:

I saw bitchin sauce for the first time in NY

I didn't buy it, I don't need more calorie dense dippers in this house, but I thought it was neat that it's finally made it's way out here.

You fool.

You foolish fool!

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009
DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

poisonpill posted:

I was looking at the boxer briefs and the Buffalos were on sale, three for and they're pretty good. I'm still weeping for the lost ex officios, tho.

Every time I've gone for the last few months I go and check for the exos or 32d's and they've had neither. Plenty of 32d undershirts but no boxer briefs.

Also today they didn't even have flats of kirkland sparkling water. But they did have a hot dog + soda with free refill so that helped a bit I guess.