Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

durrneez posted:

Is it.... good?

This sounds so weird that it arcs to delicious.

If it's anything like chili and cinnamon rolls, it is indeed good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

Al pastor salad is gone. Got chili and a churro. I'm dipping the churro in the chili.

Ah yes, the infamous chili con churrne.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

El Jebus posted:

Has anyone here pre-ordered a video game from Costco.com? Does it get delivered on release day or is it shipped on release day?

I was looking at that today at work. Fallout 76 is $49.99 on costco.com for preorder but I have no idea how that works either. All I know is that chili is hella good.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

durrneez posted:

Is it.... good?

This sounds so weird that it arcs to delicious.

Spicy and salty + sweet and carby. Yeah it's good.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

MisterOblivious posted:

"We found that the cans being used in the first round of product were poo poo. We're working on getting a new can supplier and starting distribution again."

Also

"It hasn't been discontinued, promise. We're just trying to work out some sourcing issues that are keeping us out of national distribution. We're sorry it's not everywhere yet - we want you to be able to get it! Source: work in corporate buying. "

YES thank you! I will keep a sharp eye out for when it returns

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I was looking at that today at work. Fallout 76 is $49.99 on costco.com for preorder but I have no idea how that works either. All I know is that chili is hella good.

I was thinking about trying out RDR2 and an XBox One X, because if I don't like it, they'll probably take it back :getin:

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I stopped last night and bought 2(!) air fryers. One was for the inlaws. Had to get a bag of fish sticks to try it out tonight.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I was thinking about trying out RDR2 and an XBox One X, because if I don't like it, they'll probably take it back :getin:

Be aware that they changed the return window on electronics. I am sure someone else can give exact details but it is not "forever" like it used to be.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Also don't quote me on this but I think there's some laws or some poo poo revolving around returning open video games so they might not.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

The $50 for the game isn't the part I'm really concerned about, and the consoles aren't specified in the 90 day return policy.

90 days would probably be enough for me to figure out whether to keep the Box to stream 4K to my TV anyway.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Renegret posted:

Also don't quote me on this but I think there's some laws or some poo poo revolving around returning open video games so they might not.

https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1191

Video games aren't mentioned specifically. Seems like forever.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

PBUC

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I could do with a hot dog right about now.

Just one. It's plenty.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Meydey posted:

I stopped last night and bought 2(!) air fryers. One was for the inlaws. Had to get a bag of fish sticks to try it out tonight.

I think lots of people disagree, but I think air fryers are pointless if you have a toaster oven. Your food may be done a bit faster with the air fryer, but the quality comes out the same IMO and I personally don't need more kitchen stuff on my counter.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I think lots of people disagree, but I think air fryers are pointless if you have a toaster oven. Your food may be done a bit faster with the air fryer, but the quality comes out the same IMO and I personally don't need more kitchen stuff on my counter.

Thats why we wanted to try one. Currently have a Cuisinart convection toaster oven and a stone tray that fits in it. Gonna do a comparison on time, taste, etc. The conv oven sucks for toast, so maybe we get rid of that and get a regular toaster and the air fryer.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I believe people generally recommend that you still brush your food with some kind of oil before putting it in the air fryer, so just compare that same method when you use your oven.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I went to the Co today to pick up my contacts ($36 a box instead of $60) and stopped to get a dog. Asked the girl at the counter for Kraut for it and she said "I should have remembered that you always get that." PBUC

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Marry the Costco hotdog girl

Pbuc

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

And your wedding can only have things bought from Costco.

Decorations, tents, etc etc.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
She is cute but I am already married and I think she is too. I know she recently had a kid as she was quite pregnant for a while and now she isn't.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

It's 2018 just merge it into a mega marriage of 4 people. It's a Costco sized marriage

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The Slack Lagoon posted:

It's 2018 just merge it into a mega marriage of 4 people. It's a Costco sized marriage

:hmmyes:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Trastion posted:

She is cute but I am already married and I think she is too. I know she recently had a kid as she was quite pregnant for a while and now she isn't.

raw dog the dog doll

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Every child should be so blessed as to have a bulk order of parents. Thank you, Costco, for looking out for the children.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Pbuc

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Pbuc

Propose with a Costco ring.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Ultimate Mango posted:

With a dozen Costco roses!

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

And a Costco cake

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Ultimate Mango posted:

I did this. She said yes.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Japanese Costco’s cheeseburger is now a double cheeseburger! I don’t know if it’s a worldwide change or not but it was definitely a single the first time I had it a few months ago.

Also they finally brought over the Sherpa throws! Now I can see that they were indeed worth the hype. PBUC!

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Original_Z posted:

Japanese Costco’s cheeseburger is now a double cheeseburger! I don’t know if it’s a worldwide change or not but it was definitely a single the first time I had it a few months ago.

Also they finally brought over the Sherpa throws! Now I can see that they were indeed worth the hype. PBUC!

I lived in Japan for a few months and it’s amazing how they even do crappy American fast food better than us. The double cheeseburger is the default at McDonalds. There is no single cheeseburger. Also the soda is never flat and the fries are always salted.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

bloodysabbath posted:

I lived in Japan for a few months and it’s amazing how they even do crappy American fast food better than us. The double cheeseburger is the default at McDonalds. There is no single cheeseburger. Also the soda is never flat and the fries are always salted.

the entire class of dirty blonde haired white middle aged women who ask for managers basically dont exist in japan. the replacement, middle aged rude women, are fewer in number and also more shy

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

raw dog the dog doll

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yes let’s not let the new QB go 75 yards on his own

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hed posted:

:goofy:

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lmao TFF in the Costco thread.

Bulk yards available all week from the Missouri D

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hed posted:

agreed, let him go with the bounty $1.50 all beef hotdogs WITH refill!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Whenever they have red meat on terrace house they flip out like it’s a rare delicacy so how can the Japanese possibly do burgers better??