Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

kazr posted:

No ketchup, as God intended. Very nice.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Get in my aBellllly!

S-tier lookin' hot dog right there my friend

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
look at the texture on that baby. all beef, that's what I'm talkin' about.

thinkin bout those dogs

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Went a little light on the onions there frances? Puny arms only managed one turn of the crank?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

maniacripper posted:

Went a little light on the onions there frances? Puny arms only managed one turn of the crank?

Oh HERE it is! I knew the onions would bring me suffering. I'm no wispy Sam's club reject, anyone who knows me knows I grind my onions out 30 even 45 seconds at a time. Big beefy loads, piled high and waiting to be pounded. Not today though, today Costco did me dirty; the onion grinder was empty. What little onions I have there I fished out myself. A black mark on an otherwise stellar visit to the finest building in the land.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm glad you addressed the onion fiasco. You would have hurt a lot of us. I hope you at least cranked it a few times anyway for your Costco homies.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Costco will fix it. They always do.

naem
May 29, 2011

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Make you wonder how many hot dog emporiums they have in that biggun?!?!?!!!!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

BaconCopter posted:

Make you wonder how many hot dog emporiums they have in that biggun?!?!?!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/P7PDDySY1E8

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

LOOK RIGHT HERE BUDDY. I don't know where the gently caress you are coming from. IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION. HOW MANY DOGS?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
How many dogs???????? Plz tell us

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

anyone want some drugz? :dukedoge:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
drat dude. If you get caught with that much they're gonna knock you for selling as a dealer.

Be careful.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Get in my aBellllly!

kazr posted:

No ketchup, as God intended. Very nice.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
That dog is about to convince me to get out of bed and make a paltry excuse for it in my microwave.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Hot dog protip: they keep little containers of sauer kraut behind the counter to really make your dog experience special

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kazr posted:

Hot dog protip: they keep little containers of sauer kraut behind the counter to really make your dog experience special

if they had packs of dill relish i would go to war for Costco

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

kazr posted:

Pretend homer's face is a kraut dog from Costco that I'm about to nosh on

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

kazr posted:

Holy poo poo....

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

yeah I wish

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

For years the only jeans I could get in my size was castoff Guess jeans purchased at an outlet place. Today Costco delivered, Levi's in my size. I just bought three pairs, praise to Costco for letting me finally get some proper jeans

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

1500quidporsche posted:

For years the only jeans I could get in my size was castoff Guess jeans purchased at an outlet place. Today Costco delivered, Levi's in my size. I just bought three pairs, praise to Costco for letting me finally get some proper jeans

What size?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

30x34. At one stage when I still smoked I was 28x34 and that really was like pulling teeth trying to find something that didn't make me look like I just swing by the salvation army on my way back from the methadone clinic.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

1500quidporsche posted:

I just swing by the salvation army on my way back from the methadone clinic.

Don't doxx me please.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

1500quidporsche posted:

30x34. At one stage when I still smoked I was 28x34 and that really was like pulling teeth trying to find something that didn't make me look like I just swing by the salvation army on my way back from the methadone clinic.

Costco stocks very carefully according to the demographics of the area. There are two Costcos I go to here, one in a shopping area where people from West Virginia go and one right across the river from where the orthodox jewish communities are, and they wouldn't be two more different places.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The only Costco in my area is equally frequented by the massive Orthodox Jew community and the equally massive Hispanic community and I've never really noticed any targetted marketing towards either

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

The only Costco in my area is equally frequented by the massive Orthodox Jew community and the equally massive Hispanic community and I've never really noticed any targetted marketing towards either

The west side one where all of WV goes to shop has lots of tacky camouflage poo poo, gun safes, hunting gear, etc

the eastern one has normal people poo poo and also a kosher bakery

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

It probably helps that the Costco is smack dab in the middle of an assload of Orthodox shops (kosher bakeries, Judaica, kosher supermarket, etc.), and there's an awesome supermarket across the street that focuses heavily on ultra-cheap, authentic Hispanic brands, so they probably get by with the usual setup.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What are the top 10 items you have to buy every time you visit?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

DrPlump posted:

A chest of spring mix greens
The chest of hydroponic lettuce
A chest of 69 eggs(or so)
Two heaping tubs of Kirkland lobster bisque
The chest of cheddar cheese
A satchel of Kirkland Black Forest ham
A monster box of diet cokes
A carved case of mangos
A huge round up of Kirkland coffee beans(grind on the insanely sick grinder right past the registers)
And of course a fresh chicken rotisserie for daddy to nom nom on the way home.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

DrPlump posted:

Whole prosciutto x10.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Bananas, tomatoes, antibiotic free chicken nuggets, 18 cage free eggs, bag of baby carrots, hummus, coffee, Noosa brand yogurt, clothes for my 13 month old kid since she grows out of them so fast, and that chicken alfredo they sell at the deli.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DrPlump posted:

A $1.50 hot dog and a drink, rest is a crapshoot.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

This is the real answer.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

I feel like that went without saying, probably even grab a dog for later, throw that 100% kosher beef right in your pocket on the way out

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My Costco carries Bitchin Sauce, which is like a spicy hummus, except its made from almonds.

Its addictive.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I gotta go to Costco tonight and get gas, other than that and a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, what else should I get?

Don't say the chicken I'm going on vacation and I'm not gonna eat a drat Costco chicken in one setting c'mon now.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Don't say the chicken I'm going on vacation and I'm not gonna eat a drat Costco chicken in one setting c'mon now.

Lmao if you don't.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Lmao if you don't.

Yeah, the whole chicken is like $5, just eat your favorite parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

Thats why god invented the freezer. Eat what you can, freeze the rest. Casserole, soup, salad etc all are better with chicken bits in/on them.

Get a bag of Pepperoni sticks for the trip.