Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Rutibex posted:

funeral parlors work like movie theaters, no outside coffins. you think these guys are idiots?

hosed up if true

Meant ot post these a while ago but never gotr around to it. Two more hot items that can only be found at your local Costco.

'Medicina con tortuga'

DONT BUY THESE YOU'LL EAT THEM ALL AND BE A FAT loving gently caress!

maniacripper fucked around with this message at 21:38 on May 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I like to pronounce "'stco" like Dale Gribble saying "s'go"

I always think of this when people post it. I pronounce it the same. S-koh. Something like that. Same thing.

The holy land. Costcotican.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Rutibex posted:

funeral parlors work like movie theaters, no outside coffins. you think these guys are idiots?

i hope you plan to bury grandpa in the back yard

I'm just gonna sneak a coffin in my cargo shorts pocket

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Rutibex posted:

i hope you plan to bury grandpa in the back yard

Actually, not true. They can't prohibit you from providing your own coffin/urn, but they sure as hell wont tell you that you can: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0300-ftc-funeral-rule

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Do it seems that Costco will detain and call the cops on anyone who doesn't show receipt at the exit. Don't ask how I know.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

All the costcos by me have the food court outside with seating. Indoors looks so weird to me.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
/edit please delete

maniacripper fucked around with this message at 22:12 on May 20, 2017

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Do it seems that Costco will detain and call the cops on anyone who doesn't show receipt at the exit. Don't ask how I know.
If a retail employee ever put their hands on me unprovoked I would.....

FCKGW posted:

All the Costcos by me have the food court outside with seating. Indoors looks so weird to me.
The cost/benefit analysis of a 1.50 dog and drink+refill changes dramatically if it's 110 degrees outside. Plus it attracts vagabonds and the like.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

FCKGW posted:

All the costcos by me have the food court outside with seating. Indoors looks so weird to me.

The opposite here in the birthplace of Costco. Its too drat cold/rainy to have the food court outside here.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Good.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I wonder how well their shrink rate compares to regular grocery and superstores, it's probably really good.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

maniacripper posted:

If a retail employee ever put their hands on me unprovoked I would.....

The cost/benefit analysis of a 1.50 dog and drink+refill changes dramatically if it's 110 degrees outside. Plus it attracts vagabonds and the like.

It's 110 today but I'm still thinking bout them dogs

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Does Costco sell a hand truck / dolly that has 4 wheels? I remember the other day when I was there that there was a hand truck but I didn't look at it carefully, and I need one now -- specifically one of the kinds that both goes upright and lies flat.

Sorry, it's kind of a long drive for me.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nfcknblvbl posted:

I wonder how well their shrink rate compares to regular grocery and superstores, it's probably really good.

once when i was at a costco i noticed a bunch of birds flying around. apparently they got into the store and started breeding in the high ceilings. no one could get them out and they fed on the large sacs of bird seeds

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

CharlesM posted:

Does Costco sell a hand truck / dolly that has 4 wheels? I remember the other day when I was there that there was a hand truck but I didn't look at it carefully, and I need one now -- specifically one of the kinds that both goes upright and lies flat.

Leaves:wind::products:costco

1.50 dog and drink+refill = xfactor impervious to all cosmic economic laws

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CharlesM posted:

I hsve seen one before

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

CharlesM posted:

https://www.costco.com/Cosco-3-in-1-Hand-TruckAssisted-Hand-TruckCart-with-Flat-Free-Wheels.product.100361868.html

Man, now I feel like I need a new one.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FCKGW posted:

It is weird. And the tables are really close to each other so it's pretty cramped. Doesn't stop me though. No way jose.

Peachfart posted:

The opposite here in the birthplace of Costco. Its too drat cold/rainy to have the food court outside here.

This as well. -20F and 25mph winds isn't good dog eatin' weather. The drat thing would freeze before you can get it to your mouth.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 21, 2017

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm waiting in line for gas at Costco. I can't see the price because other cars are blocking the sign, but I know it is a better price than anywhere else.

Praise be!

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'm waiting in line for gas at Costco. I can't see the price because other cars are blocking the sign, but I know it is a better price than anywhere else.

Praise be!

The Miracle of Faith.

Thanks be to 'stco.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Getting gas at the 'co, the only time I've been here so far when it wasn't straight pouring down rain

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Bought two 4k monitors (28 inch) for 300 each

thanks costco

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Listen I love the 'co as much as anyone else here (I think...) and even I think y'all are crazy for doing anything 'co related on the weekend.

Sucks when I could really go for a 1/4lb dog and drink with unlimited refills on a Saturday and I'm at least 36 hours from getting one.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

C. Everett Koop posted:

Listen I love the 'co as much as anyone else here (I think...) and even I think y'all are crazy for doing anything 'co related on the weekend.

Sucks when I could really go for a 1/4lb dog and drink with unlimited refills on a Saturday and I'm at least 36 hours from getting one.

I parked eight cars away from the entrance, it wasn't crowded at all, and my lines were only a couple people at both food and register. It was a miracle.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just want to point out that Costco does not advertise Unlimited Refills. It's (with Refill).

However, we all know by Costco's​ good grace that unlimited refills are inferred.

Praise be.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Eating a dog after picking up some salmon burgers. A perfect Sunday.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

The North Tower posted:

Eating a dog after picking up some salmon burgers. A perfect Sunday.

Those things are loving great. When I first starter going to Costco they were like 10 bucks . Now they're 15 dollars plus 😣

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

C. Everett Koop posted:

By the grace of the savings gods my Costco always somehow has the same amount of wait no matter what day it is, they always know exactly how many cashiers they need at all times. PBUC.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Cool, it was in stock at the warehouse and $20 off. A million times better than the one at Harbor Freight, and only $10 more.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

maniacripper posted:

Those things are loving great. When I first starter going to Costco they were like 10 bucks . Now they're 15 dollars plus 😣

Just checked and I got them for $12 for 12--I'm sorry for your loss. Baybel cheese was also $4 off!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
PBUC

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Does Costco sell single bbq tools? Like tongs and the brush/scraper thing?

Praise be unto Costco

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Praise be unto Costco

ya but you gotta buy like 8 tongs at a time

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Praise be unto Costco

I saw something tonight that said "the ultimate BBQ cleaner tool" or something like that, but I didn't look at it closer.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

CharlesM posted:

I saw something tonight that said "the ultimate BBQ cleaner tool" or something like that, but I didn't look at it closer.

That's just a piece of wood.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

No Butt Stuff posted:

That's just a piece of wood.

Yes but it's the ultimate BBQ cleaner tool.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I forgot to make an edit of my post yesterday, but they upgraded the screens at the gas pumps to be bigger and easier to see on bright days. So clear and glare free.

Anything to make the shopping experience better.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I never get gas at Costco because the lines are ridiculously long and I'm only saving like 8 cents over my local arco

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Is there anything that's particularly good snack/treat that would be good to bring to work and share? I've already done cosmos popcorn, those chocolate caramel pretzel things, and the deli cookies...

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
laceys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is there anything that's particularly good snack/treat that would be good to bring to work and share? I've already done cosmos popcorn, those chocolate caramel pretzel things, and the deli cookies...

Australia Bites. Crazy good, and almost feel healthy!