Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Costco plinkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Check out the Joe Boxer boxer briefs I got from Costco a few months back

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Lot of things wrong with this.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
The thread has fallen into degeneracy.

Church sponsored degeneracy, but degeneracy nonetheless.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They dropped their drawers and posted pussy, this is a win in my books

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Not pictured: $1.50 dog and soda

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

priznat posted:

Not pictured: $1.50 dog and soda

You wanna see 1/4 pound plus?

Harmdog
Jul 26, 2021

priznat posted:

Check out the Joe Boxer boxer briefs I got from Costco a few months back

Theres a pussy in yer knickers

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

I don't read this thread to look at legs.

What if it's a chicken leg in a chest freezer?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
This sunday I would like to honor the communion.

The quarter pound hot dog represents the savings for it alone at a dollar-fifty would be a good value.

The drink with free refill represents the bountiful quantity provided.

PBUC.

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
We visited the Costco in Edmond, OK and it was new and relatively quiet. No line at the gas station. Clean floors. Bulgogi packs were on sale.

Unfortunately when my wife went back, their whole system went down. So she couldn’t check out. Weird.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

DamnitGannet posted:

i bought those vodka cocktail freezies and they taste like poo poo!!!

it's an ethanol popsicle how good did you expect it to taste?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Is it like a Costco gas thing where once you're in a certain line you don't pop over to another one

Cause I got gas there the other day, PBUC, but my line was literally the slowest loving one, two people ahead of me in other lines finished up by the time the idiots in the front of my line filled their gas up

But I didn't know church etiquette so I stayed the course, but if it's a freeforall then idgaf next time

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
So I got a Rotisserie chicken 2 visits ago and it was pretty flavorless and dry. Very clearly, they had skipped the brining process on that chicken.

Next visit, I visually check for a nice looking bird in case disaster strikes twice and sure enough it does. No loving brine, but a better cooked chicken this time.
Thinking there's no loving way that happens twice, I check the label and sure enough the listed ingredients are now "chicken, salt".

What the gently caress gives?
Did they finally give to the anti-msg lobby? Is this about cutting costs?
The brine is what made the Costco rotisserie the best.
I had to butterfly that bitch and hit it with a good dose of spices to compensate.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Johnny Truant posted:

Is it like a Costco gas thing where once you're in a certain line you don't pop over to another one

Cause I got gas there the other day, PBUC, but my line was literally the slowest loving one, two people ahead of me in other lines finished up by the time the idiots in the front of my line filled their gas up

But I didn't know church etiquette so I stayed the course, but if it's a freeforall then idgaf next time
I've seen people move lines but I've also heard my extremely proper Father tut at them for their lack of decorum. I just stay where I'm at cause changing requires altering the timeline and what if the gas station blows up cause I switch?

But no they don't send out a team to kneecap you for your impatience.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Math You posted:

So I got a Rotisserie chicken 2 visits ago and it was pretty flavorless and dry. Very clearly, they had skipped the brining process on that chicken.

Next visit, I visually check for a nice looking bird in case disaster strikes twice and sure enough it does. No loving brine, but a better cooked chicken this time.
Thinking there's no loving way that happens twice, I check the label and sure enough the listed ingredients are now "chicken, salt".

What the gently caress gives?
Did they finally give to the anti-msg lobby? Is this about cutting costs?
The brine is what made the Costco rotisserie the best.
I had to butterfly that bitch and hit it with a good dose of spices to compensate.

stop getting mad about brine.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I've discovered that the Kirkland canned chicken breast (undrained) plus 18g of the taco seasoning is an extremely good, extremely fast to make very high protein meal.

Slap that one some tortillas and you have tacos in less than 10 minutes including prep.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I change lines all the time who cares.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Change lines and long hose like a true believer.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

As long as you're not cutting in front of someone then you can change lines or whatever its not a big deal

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A lot of people don't know about the long hose so some lanes are more backed up than others. Just go to the one that'll get you in and out as fast as possible.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I get unreasonably excited over long hose.

I'll intentionally seek out a line where I can show of opposite side even though it doesn't always work out.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
you dont have full info on speed of each line but do have info on cardinality so best algo is prolly best of two random choices

https://www.nginx.com/blog/nginx-power-of-two-choices-load-balancing-algorithm/

see, the cs theorists are sometimes useful for somethin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
relish is BACK at my location. First dog since COVID hit. Miss the onions but dang what a great hot dog.

Also, the soda machines are now touchless, just put the cup under the nozzle and it dispenses. Pretty nice!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thank you for putting your shoes on to cover up you nasty feet.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Too much meat for that bun :hellyeah:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

A lot of people don't know about the long hose so some lanes are more backed up than others.

Ohhh I bet that was it, mine did not have long hose :cry:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I wish they would bring back coke products in the food court; diet pepsi is so bad I just drink the soda water

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That is a lot of mustard.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Martman posted:

That is a lot of mustard.

:hai:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Food court needs Diet Mt Dew.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Whooping Crabs posted:

I wish they would bring back coke products in the food court; diet pepsi is so bad I just drink the soda water

What’s wrong with you

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Martman posted:

That is not enough mustard.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
A hot dog can never have too much mustard. I put a variety of mustards on mine.

I also do prefer the vienna beef type dogs or hebrew nationals or Nathans but not going to object to a larger dog especially if grilled/griddled.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Whooping Crabs posted:

I miss my conservative beverage

...they haven't even had vending machines with it in years :negative:

dr. pepper

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Whooping Crabs posted:

pepsi products is the only thing wrong with the food court (besides the onion situation of course)

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!

thathonkey posted:

pepsi products is the only thing wrong with the food court (besides the onion situation of course)

Not bringing back the combo pizza is a sin to me.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i went to co and theres still no relish nor onions at mine. awful. just awful :argh:

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

thathonkey posted:

I'm caffeine-free and the only non-caffeinated beverage is the awful lemonade :saddowns:. How about a Sprite/7up/Sierra Mist Costco?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

fordham posted:

I'm caffeine-free and the only non-caffeinated beverage is the awful lemonade :saddowns:. How about a Sprite/7up/Sierra Mist Costco?

yea the lemonade is the "best" you can get but it still sucks. i think they do have sierra mist at mine isnt that a pepsico product?