Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I was thinking "where are people getting all these milk crates?"

Then I remembered.

Costco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

StormDrain posted:

My wide doesn't do meat

I am going to assume she doesn't know you refer to her as this...

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I was thinking "where are people getting all these milk crates?"

Then I remembered.

Costco.

my local store has the milk jugs on flat plastic trays that are the depth and width of a pallet. it's one of those bad designs that lets excess liquid pool under each jug, so you have to be real careful when you put a jug in your cart that you don't drip milk slurry all over the other stuff in the cart :mrwhite:

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Saw some Kirkland Barton 1792 Bottled in Bond and snagged it today, will provide a trip report. The regular might be one of my favorite bourbons period, so I'm amped for this one

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

NewFatMike posted:

Saw some Kirkland Barton 1792 Bottled in Bond and snagged it today, will provide a trip report. The regular might be one of my favorite bourbons period, so I'm amped for this one

Nice, been waiting for that one to show up!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Oh geez, my Costco just stocked a new 12 pack of La Colombe cold brews with no added milk or sweeteners..... which means even more room for caffeine. Freakin' 210mg caffeine per tiny can, I may have to just drink half.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

NewFatMike posted:

My Co did not have the bottled in bond yet, so I had to pick up another bottle of the single barrel instead.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Trip report gonna have to wait until my local church gets it. Just isn't hitting right in the disposable plastic hotel cups

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/crocteautwins/status/1430357763079741444?s=21

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Obviously a Cultist of Sam.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
She needs new pants ASAP

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

priznat posted:

She needs new pants ASAP

I know. It's going to make an awful mess when the ivermectin kicks in :ohdear:

:horsedrugs:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Cyrano4747 posted:

I know. It's going to make an awful mess when the ivermectin kicks in :ohdear:

:horsedrugs:

Oh god I hope the ‘co doesn’t have that available in full herd sizes :ohdear:

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

I ordered a cheese pizza today and when I got home I realized they gave me pepperoni instead.

I was a little bummed at first but it was still pretty good.

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
Both my local Costco and Business Center didn't have the Columbian cold brew cans ugh.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they ran out of those at mine for a couple months but theyve recently come back. sadly the mini breakfast quiches have not :smith:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

WTFBEES posted:

I ordered a cheese pizza today and when I got home I realized they gave me pepperoni instead.

I was a little bummed at first but it was still pretty good.

The cheese is awesome for the 3 pounds they toss on, but the pep is a solid option. Both are inferior to sausage+pep, but they are often too busy to make them these days :(

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

My local store (and I presume other locations) have switched their tubs of cottage cheese from the Land O' Lakes brand, which is righteous and good and I get every time I run out, to the Daisy brand, which is absolute trash cottage cheese. I bought a tub thinking it would be comparable but instead it somehow tastes simultaneously watery, fatty, and chalky. 0/5, would not recommend.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Honestly the cheese is too cheesy for me. Ends up being chewy in an unpleasant way. I can kill half of a pep if I want to but I try that with the cheese I end up feeling sick. Not lactose intolerant or anything either.

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

The cheese pizza is very cheesy. Strangely our son who will complain about too much cheese or too much sauce on other pizzas will gladly eat Costco cheese pizza which is also pretty saucy.

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Samadhi posted:

My local store (and I presume other locations) have switched their tubs of cottage cheese from the Land O' Lakes brand, which is righteous and good and I get every time I run out, to the Daisy brand, which is absolute trash cottage cheese. I bought a tub thinking it would be comparable but instead it somehow tastes simultaneously watery, fatty, and chalky. 0/5, would not recommend.

The law of cottage cheese dictates that every other new brand will be absolute garbage. You simply have to try another new brand to get back on track here

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Daisy cottage cheese is good actually. IDIOT

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Daisy is fantastic you heathen

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Hyrax Attack! posted:

A bit of a long shot and not practical for most folks, but recently Costco has been putting stock of PS5s in new warehouse openings in the US. So if you have been searching and live near one might be worth your time to drop by opening day.

The brand new Costco near me in Naperville, IL (opened like 10 days ago now) had a bunch of Xbox Series X bundles for $550. They were still around when I ran to pick up a few quick things on Friday. No sign of PS5s though.

I could resist the new Xbox, as I upgraded my PC at the end of last year. But there are a few exclusive games I would probably play on PS5.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Samadhi posted:

Agreed. I usually get two tubs of cottage cheese when I go to the regular grocery store and Daisy is the worst. It's like.... grainy or something. I prefer the store brand. I always have at least one tub of cottage cheese in my fridge at any given moment.

Chinatown posted:

Daisy cottage cheese is good actually. IDIOT

:wrong:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Aug 29, 2021

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
You're all wrong.

All cottage cheese is loving gross as hell and I can't stand as much as looking at it

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Renegret posted:

You're all wrong.

All cottage cheese is loving gross as hell and I can't stand as much as looking at it

:emptyquote:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Renegret posted:

You're all wrong.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SamDabbers posted:

Wow you guys were right about those 505 hatch chilis

I just picked up a jar. I was worried it would be too mild but nope its a perfect heat level. And dang its tasty.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Renegret posted:

You're all wrong.

I have tried it once and it was Daisy so now I think maybe I should give it a second shot.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
90% of the time I eat cottage cheese it's right out of the tub with a fork standing in front of my TV while putting some Lawry's seasoned salt on it.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I like using a little raspberry jam with my cottage cheese

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't do sweet with my cottage cheese. Savory all the way.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

90% of the time I eat cottage cheese it's right out of the tub with a fork standing in front of my TV while putting some Lawry's seasoned salt on it.

:yeah:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't do sweet with my cottage cheese. Savory all the way.

fruit in cottage cheese is a warcrime

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
I grew up eating Michigan brand small curd cottage cheese and I haven't been able to enjoy any other kind of cottage cheese (though I think it's supposed to be an abomination because they add things to it). I think I bought Daisy once and threw it out after one bite because it was too soupy for my tastes.

But if we're talking mixing things in, I always liked adding cinnamon to it.

extravadanza
Oct 19, 2007
Daisy cottage cheese is literally like a tub of snot. Land o lakes cottage cheese is extremely good .

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

extravadanza posted:

Daisy cottage cheese is literally like a tub of snot. Land o lakes cottage cheese is extremely good .

Its good bitch.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Honey or nothing

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

I've been a Yan Can Cook fanatic since I was 6 years old, my mom loves telling that story but more importantly it gives me street cred when I say this is like a prophet returning to the glorious kingdom..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Chinatown posted:

I just picked up a jar. I was worried it would be too mild but nope its a perfect heat level. And dang its tasty.

I reheated some grilled chicken, chopped it into small bites, and then added some scoops of the 505 and it was perfect. No rice needed, just a chicken bowl with some chilies. Incredible.