Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.

Barry posted:

Post up in the food court eating dog after dog after dog

Keep thinking this would be a great livestream gimmick.

I’m here. Just got to kill time until the tires are done.

Already had my first dog and ya know it’s good. So good.

Pro-tip: Saw a dude with his dog (covered in relish, ketchup, and mustard) ask for chili and Parmesan packets to sprinkle on top of the beaut. Wow. A master at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

RocketLunatic posted:

Keep thinking this would be a great livestream gimmick.

I’m here. Just got to kill time until the tires are done.

Already had my first dog and ya know it’s good. So good.

Pro-tip: Saw a dude with his dog (covered in relish, ketchup, and mustard) ask for chili and Parmesan packets to sprinkle on top of the beaut. Wow. A master at work.

The last guy I saw livestream eating meat didn't end up so well.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

If I'm posting up in the Costco food court all day then I guess I've gotta bring my own onion dispenser.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Idc how tangential they are all Costco memes go here.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Ror posted:

If I'm posting up in the Costco food court all day then I guess I've gotta bring my own onion dispenser.

And we're back to loose purse onions again

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

GORDON posted:

Scream into your cellphone

BUY

SELL

BUY

SELL

So that people know you're an important business person.

https://youtu.be/Dlz8DVn1Mjc

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Soul Dentist posted:

back to? we never left :yum:

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Barry posted:

Post up in the food court eating dog after dog after dog

I've done that in the summer, but it's too wet and windy in the fall/winter to want to spend long at the food court.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

They aren't loose, you keep them in a ziplock bag

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
No I don't

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I guess some people just like their purse onions to be covered in lint

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

The guy in line in front of me is buying 20 gallons of whole milk, 2 bottles of wine, and 4 packs of croissants. And nothing else

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
I researched TV models in anticipation of black friday sales and on November 1 pulled the trigger online on the Sony X90CJ 75". Due to various constraints I scheduled delivery for today November 16. The delivery guys set it up and when turning it on saw this:

The glass itself is not cracked, it looks just like a prank screen saver image of a crack. However neither the settings nor the input selection nor any other button change the image.

I can't exchange it for another unit because now this model is out of stock. :negative:

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
loving lmao

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So the TV is totally fine but there is a cracked screen saver on it?

Kind of a dick thing to do on the manufacturers part. Although I don't see anything by googling it.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

That's the universe's way of pointing you towards the LG C1.

seriously though, that sucks. I do appreciate the surrender cobra reflection

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

fordham posted:

Went yesterday to Everett, MA. Got my flu shot and Covid booster, wasn't too crowded. I originally got the pfizer 6 months ago and got a moderna booster, I just lied on the website when I made the appointment because they try to make you get a booster from the same brand, but the guy shooting me didn't care at all.

No onion dispenser here yet though.

Good tip, thank you. I want the Moderna too but was unsure if I’d get Costco Arrested for lying about my first two.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't think it matters too much if you got an mrna originally. The big benefit is really if you got the j&j first, then you really want to get either pfizer or moderna for the booster

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So the TV is totally fine but there is a cracked screen saver on it?
It's not fine in the sense that none of the buttons on the remote had any effect on what was displayed. You would think at least the settings menu would show up. In hindsight we could have tried plugging in an HDMI input but I doubt that would have changed anything. I think something internally is broken. I had the delivery guys take it back and I'm getting a refund.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

It doesn't take much force to break an LED panel like that, the glass in front of it is much tougher. A bump going into or out of the box could destroy the panel without scuffing the glass.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I've never seen a TV break like that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

jimmy mnemonic posted:

It's not fine in the sense that none of the buttons on the remote had any effect on what was displayed. You would think at least the settings menu would show up. In hindsight we could have tried plugging in an HDMI input but I doubt that would have changed anything. I think something internally is broken. I had the delivery guys take it back and I'm getting a refund.

Ah ok I gotcha.

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Slack Lagoon posted:

The guy in line in front of me is buying 20 gallons of whole milk, 2 bottles of wine, and 4 packs of croissants. And nothing else
Sometimes that's all you need in life.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Ahhh the Mediterranean diet

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Who do I contact at Costco about the fact that they don't have good cat litter or wet cat food options? I feel like their pet area in general could be better, although the orange bag salmon cat food is pretty fuckin great for how much it costs. Feeding four cats ain't cheap!

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Look who's too good for the Maintenance Cat.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

StormDrain posted:

Look who's too good for the Maintenance Cat.

First, lmao

Second, my cats are bougies bitches. They don't like pate very much. It's all my doing, many regrets.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

We actually went looking for cat food last visit and were sorely disappointed. A dozen choices for dog kibble, and a single type of cat food. I'm assuming that at one time they stocked equal amounts, but the costco demo is just more dog-oriented so they stopped.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
We get the orange bag cause we couldn't bring ourselves to buy our cats something called Maintenance Cat.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Costco wants you to spend money on your dog, not your cat. If you have a cat, you need to take it back and exchange it for a dog so you can give Costco more money. Exceptions can be made if the cat towers are available for purchase.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
That orange bag is rebranded Taste of the Wild Salmon and it will make your cat ridiculously soft and shiny.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Hutla posted:

That orange bag is rebranded Taste of the Wild Salmon and it will make your cat ridiculously soft and shiny.

Yo what, this is fuckin primo news

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Give me my costco brand cat tree drat it :argh:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hutla posted:

Can confirm, a bunch of the Costco pet food is just TotW privately labeled.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

bagmonkey posted:

Who do I contact at Costco about the fact that they don't have good cat litter or wet cat food options? I feel like their pet area in general could be better, although the orange bag salmon cat food is pretty fuckin great for how much it costs. Feeding four cats ain't cheap!

idk man. I feed my cat wellness. i'm pretty sure I spend more money on her than myself. But I love her very much. I really wish costco carried some wet cat food at all tho. ours has none.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Jesus Mary and Joseph the parmesan, truffle, and black garlic spice is out of this world.

I put it on some popcorn over the weekend and it whipped. I put it on some roasted veggies and again, excellent.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I got the whiskey advent sampler and im incredibly excited about it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Finally bought the Kirkland Bottled in Bond Bourbon. It's way better than the old Kirkland bourbon, which was awful. This is actually very drinkable.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

If anyone has 72-Lbs Whole Wheel Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese on their Christmas list, Costco has you covered

https://www.costco.com/.product.100096211.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgbtjIdJxA