Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
bought some strawberry rhubarb pies, the sign advertised them as having 'sweet slurry' which i didnt know what a selling point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

ElGroucho posted:

Kirkland khakis are pretty nice and durable; flat-front pants too, so you don't get that big pleated grandpa look

I can't say anything about the khakis but the clothes at costco are generally pretty nice and durable and comfy and cheap. I have a lot of sweaters and hoodies and poo poo from there, also the kirkland boxer briefs really are nice

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Yeah my costco has lots of Portland beers and Oregon wines. Also a lot of other west coast beers, and they have a case of this new zealand one that I like, too

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
you can get a whole pizza from the food court for ten dollars

thats insane

if u bought that at some bitch rear end pizza hut or whatever itd cost you at least twenty five

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
my girlfriend said she'd buy me dinner wherever i wanted and i demanded costco dogs

we also bought a large sack of pierogis

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
if your costco sells lilly b's burritos you should buy those because they loving own and i ate those for work lunches for like two months straight

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
hi i'm a goon and i super duper care about what other people put on their own food that they paid for with their own real money and that i will never eat because i'm a loving child and don't understand that different people like different things

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Helpimscared posted:

Isn't Costco one of those stores where you need to like pay, to be able to pay them?

not if you're loving an employee or family member of one :c00l:

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

kazr posted:

2 pack of a Dave's Kill Bread with instant rebate PBUC

It's the best goddamn bread

I only take samples now if the sample person is busy talking to someone else so I don't run the risk of them trying to sell me on something

Just yoink that little cup and loving run

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
i really like winco but half the time i buy produce there it fuckin rots within the week

anyway we had a spontaneous trip to the 'co today and i bought some fuckin sketchers for literally half the price they'd be anywhere else also sampled some korean bbq pork jerky and aussie bites (the aussie bites are very good you should buy em)

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I respect the food court workers the most bc those are the new workers mostly

(i had a job interview @ costco once but i was not worthy. my mother in law works there tho)

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
you know what i like ketcup and deli mustard on my dogs and i wont apologize for it it's what tastes good to me

eat whatever u want costco don't judge

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
It was 100 degrees this weekend so we went to costco to waste time in the air conditioning and eat a lot of samples

I also got a big pack of pork bao that I can't stop eating

and popsicles

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I liked the turkey sandwich ok the one time I had it, but the dog is such a good deal I usually can't pass it up

Does anyone else have the smoothie at their costco? That thing is dope. They used to just have a berry flavor slurpee kind of thing but now it's a real smoothie with fruit bits and everything. it rules.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I went to costco and sat on one of these:

if I had a spare $400 I would have bought it. it was a good seat.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

curufinor posted:

my parents said i should probably not get a costco membership because i live alone and everything you buy at costco comes in packages of 44 or something

incisive but heretical

nah it's totally worth it even for a single person. like literally almost everything i own has come from costco. all my appliances and clothes and household goods. i don't buy perishable food from there bc i know that just two of us probably wont finish it before it goes bad, but a giganto pack of tp is never going to expire

i say 'eh let's get it it's not like it's going to go bad' at least 2x whenever we go to costco

also i've bought all my cookbooks from there

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
the customers at costco store #2 are much more polite than at my local store, they did not crowd around sample givers and dam up aisles with their carts while they waited for samples

interesting

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

FCKGW posted:

Read this article titled "The shocking truth behind Costco's $5 rotisserie chicken"

"The tender meat often contains several ingredients including sugar and salt -- even going so far to compare it a potato chip. In addition, the skin is flavored with MSG, sugar and other natural flavors. This combination helps explain why we can't have enough of the chicken. "

Holy hell, they season the chicken!

dr oz can eat my loving rear end

anyway has anyone seen the modal boxers at their costco? I bought them today and they're comfy as hell

also my costco doesn't have polish dogs anymore :(

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Mo_Steel posted:

My Co has "Power Waffles" in the frozen section. What are these and will they make me into Goku?

if it's the kodiak brand, I buy the pancake mix they make and that poo poo is good...i mean it's just pancakes but i feel healthy about them

my co also sells three different flavors of their fruit syrup which is very good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
The clothes selection generally seems to suck really bad after christmas and before spring/summer.

I bought some work pants last year that loving rule but they're starting to wear out and I haven't found anything at the store to replace them. gently caress going anywhere else and paying more than 15 for pants that are just gonna get covered in piss and poo poo at work. I can't believe I used to pay $30 for scrubs, I'm an idiot.