Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

I am in the market for a new sofa, preferably a reclining one (not some huge sectional). Is there any truth to July being "furniture month" at Costco, and does anyone have experience with their furniture? Now that COVID has been obliterated and no variants exist I am hoping that I will be able to sit and try some before buying and getting COVID.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Inspector 34 posted:

By no means am I saying it isn't gross, undersized, or any other bad thing you can say about it. However. It has onions.

Why hath Costco forsaken us wrt onions? I just need a little tangy crunch in my dog. Please Costco, give us the crunch.

Those aren't onions. It's a mix of solid lard and dry ice. That's how forsaken sams club is.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

no_tears posted:

Anyone bought kitchen appliances from Costco before? I need to buy a fridge in August and wondering if they deliver.

I have a new fridge coming next Saturday, they are delivering and taking the old one away. No idea how it'll go.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Got a new fridge from them. You'll read wildly different reviews, and it always comes down to the local company Costco subcontracts to do the delivery and install. I mustve gotten lucky. They installed it just fine and were super nice.

Same. Fridge in NorCal. Only downside was they showed up early and we hadn't emptied the fridge. They called to tell me they were on the way but I didn't recognize the number and they didn't leave a number. They had no problem getting things ready while we emptied and the install was very smooth, works great.