Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

All beer tastes like wet bread, smells like wet bread and goes down like wet bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

air is just low budget nitrogen

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Minto Took posted:

Went to my local Costco and got a mug rack. I got props from the cashiers as apparently it's a popular item in my area.

you live in a retirement area?

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Ultimate Mango posted:

Where!?!?!?!?

My local only has 50 lb bags

I mean, you are shopping at costco, 50 lbs of something is normal.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

real men wear suspenders

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

like for real that's the whitest burrito ever

put some loving cheese in it bro

a kraft single

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Gaius Marius posted:

It's a loving convection oven, don't waste your money on useless poo poo

it is so much better to fire up the air fryer to make something that fits inside of it rather than the conventional oven

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

redreader posted:

yeah it's hard to hide!

Could always wear an appropriate mask for the ask. You are primarily wearing a mask to help filter the exhale, this is the reasoning behind wearing them to begin with.

Your mask filters in the inhale and not the exhale, which is not at all serving the original purpose of the mask.
In order to do both just cut up a mask like everyone else is wearing and affix around the exhale vent of your mask.

Also if you NEED to wear a mask like this to go into public because you are at a high risk of death is you catch covid then stop going into public to go shopping and find a better, safer way to complete you task.

PLEASE.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

to keep out the riffraff

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Paulys Island is one of the chuddiest part of one of the chuddiest states in one of the chuddiest countries.

chud cubed

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

priznat posted:

I really like this Lavazza for both drip and espresso:

Every time I am at costco I pickup 1 or 2.

their classico variety is amazing, it is the only brewed/drip coffee i can drink right from the pot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Would you rather work at Walmart?

poo poo Shake or poo poo Sandwich

retail is the shittiest job anyone has to accept just as an attempt at survival, be fair