Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Big dogs big life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Novice move forgetting to ask for the little cups of onions at the cash, lineup was 10 people deep by the time I filled my cup with Ice Cold Mug Rootbeer.

Also pictured: the elusive Costco poutine

Vv LG G4

Bliggers- fucked around with this message at 07:48 on May 17, 2017

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Trip report from earlier:
Kirkland brand allergy pills
Prosciutto
Shwartz's Smoked Meat
Kirkland brand smoked bacon
Cat litter
Like 2 pounds of cheese
1 kg of frozen uncooked jumbo shrimp
Tazo Chai latte concentrate
Grapefruits
Dishwasher tabs
Garbage bags

Waiting for the giant aluminum foil roll to go on sale again.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
2 x 1 litre bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for $17 like gently caress yesssssss

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
It pissed rain tonight at work and my socks got soaked so I thought poo poo lemme hit Costco for some freshies. Rolled in at 8:35pm but the big red garage door was down already so I copped my dog and bevvie instead.
On my way in I see 3 dudes rolling out with a BOX of loving hotdogs and like 6 drinks. Thankfully I was able to procure the very last 100% beef dog and a delicious ice cold Pepsi product for $1.63 with tax which I refilled before leaving, as God Himself intended.