Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Do the Costco food courts in the US have those pressure deep fryers they have up here for the chicken? Those things sound absolutely evil. The lovely people that work there will drop 12 frozen pieces of chicken into this roaring loving machine, close and seal the lid and 5 minutes later you have molten hot fried chicken.

Page snype. Praise be unto Costco. Praise be to the $1.60 (after tax) Hot Dog or Polish Sausage and unlimited refills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Xaris posted:

yeah gently caress I feel ripped off that our US costcos dont have any cool like other countries; poutine, bulgogi bakes, margarita pizza, jacketed potatoes, etc

Dont forget the fried chicken at Canadian Costco.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Scornful Sexbot posted:

I got the big gold standard bag and Iím very happy with that purchase. I checked amazon when I was at the store and the Costco savings were superior.

Big bag of ON Gold standard is good poo poo. The artificial vanilla is a little strong but it's good quality.

I'm not a huge fan of the Kaizen brand stuff, the quality of the protein is really good but it tastes very chalky IMHO.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I believe Costco sells those massive containers of Heinz's best for your steak eating pleasure

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Trastion posted:

I don't like having to use my debit card for a $1.50 dog though.

Why not? Faster than cash most of the time, just tap that plastic bitch and get your dawg.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I'ma buy my wife 50 bucks worth of cheap booze and get hosed up w/ her instead PBUC

I know of a place where $50 can get you quite a lot of liquor.

OR

33 and 1/3 all beef hot dogs and fountain drink!
Because nothing says "I love you" like 33 and 1/3 hot dogs.

MA-Horus fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Feb 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

the priests were offering communion (the sample people were offering samples) of the Kirkland hazelnut spread on this suuuuuper soft white bread and I think I went back 4 or 5 times. Shameful I know but that poo poo was drat good.