Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
This is my wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47wjeTLOz7w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I bet all these things are delicious and cheap and the people making them get $20 an hour and can feed their kids and pay their bills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQNg_skfyGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLrRYFG60s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkXdxqvwn6s

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

DangerZoneDelux posted:

I don't know why I just wasted so much time reading case law about this but with Membership stores you agree to their receipt checks so they can detain you with probable cause and since you are violating the agreement that's probable cause. Yay America

I mean I'd love to see the study and know this is true but something in my gut tells me that Costco clerks aren't allowed to detain people and that the only people who can detain anyone legally in these situations is the cops, but I don't really know poo poo about law

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

The Internet loves to scream about how retail slaves can't even TOUCH you, yet that's not true at all and the 'stco manager I spoke to told me they've had to hold people for police to arrive a few times now.

it's good stuff like this that keeps Costco prices down and them dogs + refill at $1.50!!!!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

i wish those lovely youtubers would get banned from costco, their fake garbage ilk don't belong with the REALNESS of $1.50 hot dog + refill drink

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Costco's margins must be so low they're nearing communist no profit levels, yet has such a capitalist internal doctrine

Just goes to show that compassionate capitalism does communism better than real communism ever could

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I've almost never had to wait in line for anything at my Costco

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Who the gently caress doesn't have a Visa card on them first hand and then some other dumb card for other things?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Why not both?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

the mean lunch lady posted:

the pizza in the food court is so good

how do they do it?!

like dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4sJU2jlyc

Rutibex posted:

obesity leads to a shorter life, and therefor less total trips to Costco

This is America you can't tell me what to do motherFUCKER

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Real talk the kirkland frozen pizza is one of my favorite pizza of all time. and I prefer it by far to the food court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXyhJbEhO8

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

you can get a whole pizza from the food court for ten dollars

thats insane

if u bought that at some bitch rear end pizza hut or whatever itd cost you at least twenty five

Also it's bigger, tastier and a fuckload fresher than frozen pizza hut garbage

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
In tough financial times Costco is even better for the people

Praise be to Sinegal

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I drove by ours and it was loving packed to the rafters, all spaces full and lines of cars circling endlessly

God I love how people are so lazy that they will circle in a parking lot for 20 minutes instead parking an extra 30 second walk away

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Gelato is

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My ex-wife and I went to Cape Canaveral with her parents and her dad was doing this. This was loving NASA and we're driving around looking for a close spot in a gigantic empty parking lot. I wanted to loving strangle the life out of his stupid loving smug Tom Wilkinson looking face.That was probably one of the high points of my life though. They should have put me on one of those leashes for kids cause I was like little school girl at a Back Street Boys concert or whoever is popular now.

Uh, yay Coscto.

Wait I thought you were like 22, how do you have an ex-wife?

Also did you stop drinking yet? You should replace booze with diet pepsi from costco, it's refillable

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I'm actually 34. :buddy: Standard SA demographic now. Maybe my sad brain makes me come off as a little bitch or something. Also, right as I read this I literally cracked open a Diet Pepsi from Costco. I made it about 25 days without drinking and then hosed up a few times within a week but am now back on track. I've lost 26 pounds since the beginning of this year. A lot of that during the point I stopped drinking. I have pics on maybe the last 2 pages of the weight loss thread of the change from about 1 year ago.

I got that 30 or 36 pack of Diet Pepsi for maybe $10. It was loving crazy.

PBUC indeed

drat dude you went from looking like a fat 50 year old dad to a 26 year old punk dude

Just goes to show how much drinking booze fucks up not just inside but outside too and how beneficial it is to just give the poo poo up

Also less booze means more delicious and useful Costco products can be purchased

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBqQ_cVUZ5Q

I want to hug this man

Also Anderson Cooper praising the be unto the 'co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIsO4GaF3HQ

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
God even the picture makes the dog look like poo poo

How does the UK manage to constantly gently caress up food for like 1500 years

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Bought 4 boxes of the frozen Kirkland pizza today. Only lack of space stopped my rampage.

The 'co is good. Praise be.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Talk to the people at Costco, hell, get a line to the manager and let them know you're unhappy with the sample blocking nonsense. They'll probably actually listen and try to fix it, because they're paid well enough to actually want to do their job. One of the great things about the Costco is that they care what their customers think.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

clamiam45 posted:

I wonder about Costco sometimes

if by "I" you mean "I'm" and by wonder you mean "thinking" and by Costco you mean "them dogs" and not sometimes, then definitely I'm the same way

just wanted to let everyone know i just had a nice lil thought about them dogs

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
costco dogs are like the non-lovely version of "the game" where you think about it and you lose, but in this case you think about them and you win and so does everyone you tell

A: "oh shiet i just thought about them dogs at Costco"

B: "oh dam, that sounds real nice, thanks for suggesting that thing for me to think about too"

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Had a Kirkland dog for lunch at home, grilled in a pan until each side was nice and brown, and served with plenty of kraut and jalapeno mustard (and no bun).

Since you all love the dogs so much, you can buy them in a pack of 14 for a ridiculous $9.99, to have Costco-style dogs whenever you want them.

i wish costco sold a blancher so you could just let them sit in stagnant hot dog cart water, since that's the real magic to a good dog

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
@ my homie Dr Tim Watley

does this make you as hyped as it makes me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WetFIBBHgE

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Have you considered divorce?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i stick a wiener in my mouth and then chug

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol just if you aren't stacked as gently caress, bicep bulging calorie burning monster that fucks only the hottest cut

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I liek hot dog

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

How's the slowdown on booze coming? You already lost like 20 years off your face and gut, are you in control of the alcohol stil?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Eh, not doing so well atm. Bad couple of weeks. I seem to make it about a month or so before I can't deal with the crazy brain stuff and then start drinking again to slow everything back down. I'll get back on track very soon.

what in your life could be so bad that you feel the need to get fat again with booze

i mean come on man you live in america for chrissakes

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
thinking about them dogs of course, but also thinking about the cookies as well right now, thinking about them a lot

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I tweeted about costco dogs

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
prepare for the best cookie monster impression you've ever seen, as cookie monster goes to costco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9h2Dgow6Tk

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I just wanted some gummy candy... old BITCH shamed me, in my own hallowed place!!!!!!!!!!!

And a CONTRACTOR? Heathen heretic, I may tell a chaplain of the faith on my next visit about this incident.

Get up in her face next time and tell that bitch "I take what samples I want" in a very Ray Winstone-esque style

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I like Ketchup on a hot dog

I like a it more without ketchup though

What I'm saying is that Costco hot dogs are above reproach

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
mayonnaise is good

people who don't like mayonnaise are probably people like ulililia who only eat pepperoni pizza

I wouldn't put it on my hot dog though, but I bet even on a Costco hot dog it would taste good

What I'm trying to say is Costco hot dogs are above reproach

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Another Costco success story! PBUC!!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
We did the math on the burger by looking up the buns, cheese and everything, since you can buy all the ingredients at Costco, as the total calorie count was actually like 720 calories. We were trying to figure out where the 400 missing calories came from and we assumed it was the cup of thousand island sauce you see behind the burger in the photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

FCKGW posted:

Did you guys know that CNBC did a documentary on Costco?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhTj1fD7nE

16:35 is the time stamp for all you dog thinkers out there

Oh baby

PBUC