Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

pentyne posted:

There's a new brand of Boba ice cream bars replacing the old one. It's a box of 10 instead of the box of 3 boxes of 4, so there might be some eco-friendly less carbon waste going on with the switch.

Taste pretty much the same, except the boba itself tastes much more firm and it feels like there's more of it.

Just to add another perspective here, the wife and I did a taste test on the new brand vs the old (I even made it a blind test, we're such dorks) and the new brand won by a decent amount.

They're similar in overall profile but to us, the newer brand is stronger tasting. The same flavors, but turned up. We prefer that, YMMV

PS the current sale on $5 off per package of pork butts has been a blessing for the chest freezer ^_^

e: Costco meat in general, bought in bulk when it goes on sale, has been a godsend during these inflationary times. It's pretty much the only reason we even bother to stock beef anymore.

Taima fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

They’re almost certainly just fine, non stick pans are rarely expensive and frankly a ripoff 90% of the time when they are.

My 2 pack of All Clad non sticks were like 35 bucks. They’re an inherently disposable medium.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

People can forget. One time a lady left a super nice bottle of balsamic vinegar in her cart and drove away, not realizing. Anyways, that's the story of how my family came into its generational wealth.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

If you're 100% remote (and do ok financially) you should really be getting as nice a chair as you can- for the sake of not only your back, but with the understanding that a good chair will last a decade without breaking a sweat. Therefore the yearly cost is low.

I'm a herman miller embody guy myself, but the advice to go and test for yourself is good.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Our cat has been PBUCing hard over the pendleton fleece, he even keeps his sleepy toys there, a sign of trust and affection for the fine worksmanship and quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

The fruit leather things that are on sale right now, are amazing if anyone is curious. The only problem is they're small af so I usually eat like 3 at a time.

The HUMM kombuchas on sale are also killer.