Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
I found out they're doing an audit on memberships on my most recent trip to Costco.

They said, "Your account was flagged!" at the register, and it sent me into fight/flight. I mean only missed communion that one time this year.

But all they just wanted was to save me money with an executive membership :3:

PBUC

Edit: shameful grammar edit.

spacebard fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Went to Costco for a bunch of stuff, but something was different:

:siren:

:siren:

I felt proud as I turned the handle to dispense the onions onto my hot dog for the first time. PBUC.

Asking for onions every time did work.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

Lobsterboy posted:

yeah the meijer at 23/polaris is solid, thats on my way home from work so also very convenient (lol for whenever we actually go back to work). Last time I was there we got 2 huge things of cat litter and I havent see any in a store since for some reason. I assume its 'roni related but I hope people are not pooping into cat litter.

Anyways, still churning through our supply of costco snacks. They had a 15oz bag of Sahale tangerine vanilla cashew-macadamia mix that is just fantastic, and we have another box of lime lacroix unopened. bulk shopping best shopping.

I miss being 5 minutes from there and that Costco. The Easton Costco is awful, crowded, and I haven't seen panda-brand pot stickers in months. It wasn't that bad when I went for supplies and communion today around noon. Got more mango juice, booze, fruit, and snacks.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Yeah, it probably is a pretty negligible difference in distance. Plus everything's backwards at this one. The only comfort is hot chicken being nearby.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

Manuel Calavera posted:

But it does have the margarita with tequila that reddit is raving about.

Thanks. Picked a bottle up to try it out. Also a small box of ling ling's were finally in stock so I hoard bought some like it was TP. The bulgogi mandu were on sale too. The 'Co has delivered, PBUC.

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Got some of the butter croissants. A nice and unhealthy breakfast.

Slicing them open, filling with Kirkland-brand chocolate chips, and warming them made them much more unhealthier delicious. :chef:

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Went to church yesterday. Picked up the InstantPot accessory kit that they reduced the price on.

Going to make some pressure-cooked bread and eggs. :chef:

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What kind of accessories are in that kit?

Two egg trays, two removable base pans with silicone lids, and a divider for the pan to cook things separately. I wasn't going to pick it up until they reduced it to :10bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~

Lobsterboy posted:

I'm also a Columbus person, but Polaris, not the Easton one.

Iím never going to live this one down.

At least my freezer is full of dumplings now.