Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
Not a fan of milk steak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Went to the Costco Business Center. Weird but very cool. Got an enormous metal mixing bowl for three dollars, a three pack of scissors for six bucks, a two pack of commercial oven mitts for $4.50, and a giant cutting board for six bones.

No slices or dogs though, alas.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

binge crotching posted:

Hopefully you grabbed one of those to make some goat curry with.

The Costco paper towels are already asking a lot of my Mazda. I’d have to strap that bad boy to the roof.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Shredder posted:

this could be you

Oh, this is where I was supposed to batter-dip the cranny axe.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Hail Business Center Satan

moller posted:

Went to the Costco Business Center. Weird but very cool. Got an enormous metal mixing bowl for three dollars, a three pack of scissors for six bucks, a two pack of commercial oven mitts for $4.50, and a giant cutting board for six bones.

No slices or dogs though, alas.

Also the Business Center has cigarettes? You have to go into a special enclosed cage to buy them...

moller
Jan 10, 2007

At least in my area the quality and availability of fresh meat and produce at Safeway or even Sprouts has fallen off a cliff as of late but mysteriously everything from Costco has still been high quality.

Pre-pandemic I swear I was noticing a strong correlation between discount chicken and woody breasts although that’s purely anecdotal.

Edit: Grocery store tomatoes and green onions have been going off before we can use them up which is mental because we're cooking even more than before. Garlic has also been tiny lovely useless cloves for like almost a year now.

moller fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jan 9, 2021

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Ok Comboomer posted:

150g of coffee in a butt seems like a real waste when you can just suspend a few hundred microns of the anhydrous caffeine powder that somebody posted a short while ago in like five ml of saline and pipette that poo poo straight into your urethra

AKZ posted:

Do you have any idea how hard volumetric measurements are on rollerblades?

Wow, I hadn't thought about that post in a while.

Thanks?

moller
Jan 10, 2007

skipdogg posted:

I grabbed some Grillo's pickle chips last time I was at church though and those things are absolutely amazing. Worth the trip just to stock up on those. The wildbrine kraut is pretty good too.

Both of these have shockingly short shelf lives for pickles/kraut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Buy more mushrooms, make duxelles, freeze