Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

the Taiwan Number 1 noodles are growing on me. Or my sodium receptors are working at superhuman levels now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

All those out of work monkeys will make for fine jamon capuchin with a few months of curing.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

You cook Waygu on a george foreman

to seal in the flavor

and knock out the fat.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

How the hell else are you going to roll it up into a breadcrumb mix to make waygu meatballs?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

please edit your post to preface in a long personal story before that recipe.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Buy a child an air fryer and you feed him for a day. Teach them how to shake out the right amount of freezer fries into the hopper whenever they want and you take easily a decade off their lifespan. Greatly reducing the number of single days' feedings you need to labor over.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Gaius Marius posted:

https://youtu.be/V-jmSjy2ArM

Space heaters are dumb wastes of money. Just put on a drat sweater.

Put together enough costco space heaters and tower fans, and baby you got an an airfryer going.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

In sink garbage disposal is a bad person environment hater device and should be banned.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/life-pmn/is-your-kitchen-sink-disposal-environmentally-friendly

Its the worst option for food waste for multiple reasons and the only way the impact is neutral is if there are multiple layers of specific systems to handle food waste. Lots of places ban them already.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Gaius Marius posted:

Please don't almonds are horrible for the environment.

If you throw just a handful of California almonds into an InSinkErator you've wasted enough freshwater to kill the last remaning American eel spawning habitat.

And I'd shake your hand because gently caress the American Eel.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Costco peperoni slice remains the best breakfast of my week.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I made two packets of Taiwan's Number One noodles and don't expect to make it through the night. Which is especially sad because I've got a 2lb bag of Korea's Number One pork dumpling (non-costco tho) in the freezer which I'll never get to taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Dropped some Minh brand frozen egg rolls into the ol’ air fryer and hoo boy life is good right now when I can eat 16 egg rolls in a sitting if I so chooose.