Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

for the same amount of calories, you could have TWO c-dogs instead of a burg :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

would

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I ate the hot dog too quickly to snag a pic, but got a shot from the parking lot as proof. Trip alone was worth it for the hotdog and soda :burger:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

One does not simply refuse Costco

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

What’s all this Sherpa (tm) talk??

I only get to go to Costco when my roommate lets us use his card, which is like once every other month, so I’m not privy to their deals :ohdear:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Lol if you wash throws. Just buy a new one every year.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I went to Costco and did NOT get a hotdog with free refill :colbert:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Chinatown posted:

did u get a slice or the turkey sando

I had to do something at customer service and forgot to hit up the food court.

They should add another checkout screen at customer service and deliver food to you while you wait. I was in line and it felt like forever before it was my turn.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

The dried mushroom snacks were the bomb. Not sure if they still carry them tho :ohdear:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

good :colbert:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I’ve driven through Wyoming twice and literally saw nothing but the occasional farm and the rest was empty.

Sometimes I forget it’s a state until I have to drive through it to get to a real place.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

the end is nigh :ohdear:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

No alcohol? No thanks :colbert:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

They almost got me with that exclusive 2% back bullshit, they told me it was an exclusive offer only for that weekend, I told them NO!

I went to get my membership a couple months ago, and the guy kept pushing the executive card on me.

He kept telling me he was in no way making commission, so it didn't matter if I signed up or not. However, he was really insistent on me signing up and kept being pushy. That's a surefire way to make sure I never sign up for anything bozo :cool:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Xaris posted:

oh god everyone else is buy up they’re running stories on the mass media I too better stock up too they must know something I don’t and oh god they’re to running out there’s only 5 bundles left I better grab them just incase gogogogo

dont doxx me

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

TraderStav posted:

Quite frankly you should strongly consider not having guests over.

just stay 6ft+ away from eachother and everyone will be fine :sun:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpsRmW0kzbc

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

i can't buy tp online or in store, but what does apple care. buy a new ipad now (while supplies last)!

the wheel of capitalism keeps churning

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

people enjoy drumsticks? :confused:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Volmarias posted:

You... don't?

i prefer thighs for dark meat

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

did someone cough within 6ft of your vicinity? :ohdear:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

metawhatnow? isn't that for olds? :thunk:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

sandball posted:

What was the fiber type in the gummies? There's all different sorts of fiber that do different things to keep your guts moving.

Will my guts get abs if I make them workout enough with fiber?

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

chia seeds are p good on yogurt. adds crunch and fiber!

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

not making egg salad, potato salad, and deviled eggs smdh

e:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Cyrano4747 posted:

gently caress me running I'm going to end up with a 25 pound sack of flour before this is over, aren't I?

we buy one every few months here, but we make tons of bread, flatbreads, pizza dough, baked goods, etc.

we just store ours in home depot buckets

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

just wipe the rona away ez

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

do you guys ever think about trying to get toilet paper at somewhere other than costco? most grocery stores and big box stores around here stock it every day now. hell, even some restaurants are selling some $1/roll with their delivery orders

:getout:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

pesto on potatoes
pesto on flatbreads

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

oliver? i barely know her! :quagmire:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

woo making more bread(s) and drinking beer

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Washout posted:

Hahaha they zoom in on the olive oil just glugging down into the pan. That was an incredible amount, the most I ever use is a full cup in a giant two gallon batch of gumbo.

the gently caress is wrong with you

anyways, more olive oil chat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KTImxLnffY

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

of all places to troll, why did it have to be the costco thread :saddowns:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

cheese ain’t even melted what the fudge

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

there’s always more money meat in the banana Costco stand

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

just buy a bottle of stabil and dump it in there, let car run for a minute or two, done

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

pacerhimself posted:

Have you ever eaten hot dogs?

they're 100% beef :colbert:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Also, drive thru frozen daiquiri bars lmao new orleans

The only thing I miss from moving away from the South is having drive-thru liquor places. As long as you don't push the straw through the lid opening, it's still considered a closed container :angel:

e: check out the sizes you can get lmbo. They were also super dangerous because stuff like Skittles tasted like you were drinking straight Skittles (and never tasted the alcohol), and then suddenly you were super wasted and get a horrible hangover from all the sugar.

kloa fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Oct 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

Costco is for the Bourgeoisie, Sam's club is for everyone else.

:hai: