Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah the popcorn is pretty mediocre, not very salty or buttery. I guess its healthier? At least that's what I tell myself as I slowly work my way through 40 bags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I bought a sherpa blanket but it's a gift so I just threw it unopened on the other side of the bed and forgot about. Later after dragging myself to sleep, in the middle of the night I did a reflexive cuddle-swing and instead of more blankets hooked something very large firm and furry and there was a shriek and a brief tussle before I realized what had happened

Anyway tried the peppermint bark sandwiches, smaller than I expected but otherwise very good

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Say I just wanted protein, what would be some good things to consider that arent just the giant bags of jerky that are also turning me into jerky

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Thanks everyone for the protein thoughts earlier, I routinely get something from Costco and then a day later discover there was something fantastic that would suit that I hadn't considered so I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking "Kirkland Chipotle Seitan Chunks" or something