Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Went to church twice this week, praise be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fuckin right you should

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I wish death upon the heretics

God dammit, they even look exactly like the sort of people you'd expect to be doing that

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are the sales from the fliers monthly? I was wondering if the cat litter is still on sale, but the website says it's $22 which is like double the regular price.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
There’s like 20 people here waiting for chickens. My Costco never has drat chickens ready.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I suppose it’ll still be fresh if I eat it while I’m standing in line waiting to check out.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
My brothers and sisters, rejoice!

https://thetakeout.com/costco-to-serve-us-1-50-hot-dogs-even-faster-with-self-1822800036

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FogHelmut posted:

Kirkland fish sticks are legit. I picked them up for my son, it's actual pieces of fish, pretty thick, with light breading. I'm going to eat all of these myself. It's a far cry from the fish flavored stick products of my own childhood.

Same here, just picked up a package last week for my two year old and I was super impressed.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

GORDON posted:

No old ladies writing checks at the last moment?

PBUC, this might be worth the price of membership alone. I hardly see any old people at the Co.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i picked up some mateos salsa, it came in a jar with a yellow label, and it is incredibly legit as far as salsa in a jar goes. paid maybe $6 for a good size jar

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
also someone got me the sherpa for xmas and it is literally heaven

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

hell, same

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
no otter pops at my co.. summer is not even remotely close to being over