Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Chinatown posted:

Anyone have the Citi Costco credit card? Reviews are either totally positive or SCAM/AWFUL!!!

How is it a scam? It's your basic category-based rewards CC.

I got it because I figured might as well have some sort of CC to use at Costco, and I had no Visa card, so it was the obvious choice.

Interesting that there may exist a different Visa with better Costco rewards, but I'm not going to get sucked into some weird /churning hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Gotta take something back to church for only the second time in my 10ish years of Costco membership.

First item was about five years ago, a coffee maker lasted all of a month before water tarted leaking everywhere. It's replacement lasted until last week when the heating unit broke. This isn't what I'm returning, five years on a cheap $20 coffee maker is fine by me.

I'm returning an 18 pack of English Muffins that started to grow mold on them barely a week after I got them, before I had even opened them!

And a pair of jeans I bought months ago where the button fell off at some point, but I just kept putting off returning them because I told myself I could totally get one of those jean repair kits and put my own button back on, but never did.

I'm assuming there won't be any trouble with these? Nor receipt for either, but the jeans were purchased last summer so I hope they don't hassle me for it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

If a button falls off a piece of clothing I either try to fix it myself or better yet have my sister do it. She's good with that type of stuff.

Honestly, me too, I have a pack of jean-style rivet buttons, but this one tore out from the fabric and left too large a hole. I could have, I guess, moved the button further "in" on the waist, but I've done that with an older pair once and it messes up the zipper since it moves the top too far over.