Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I let my renewal lapse for almost 6 months but was still able to order things online. PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Blessed are we, fortunate enough to partake in communion of Costco's consecrated elements, particularly the Knob Creek rye whiskey, available for $23.99 plus applicable taxes. PBUC.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Can confirm, that fancy ramen is really good but also very rich and savory. They also have a ramen soup base that you can squirt into the broth, mix that with the precooked chopped chicken and heaven awaits.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I don't go out of my way to eat organic or anything but if it's the only option I'll buy it, it's fine and good usually. :shrug:

The terrible milk jugs are the only thing at our house of worship that I will speak ill of. But I understand why they are that way, to make it easier to stack on pallets.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Picked up the beef bulgogi in the deli tonight, excited to give it a whirl for dinner tomorrow.

Naturally I also took communion of the Polish + Mug Root Beer before departing.

No matter how hard the City of Kirkland tries, they can't keep Juanita Beach from becoming a algae-ridden mess.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have recipes that they use with the lime shrimp? Or do you just heat it up a little and go to town?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Ketchup desperately needs a rebranding effort to appeal to hipsters.

Pureed heirloom tomatoes, artisinal vinegar, organic cane syrup, and sea salt, blended to create a savory flavor profile. What's not to like?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Surprise, even in the happy Costco thread goons can't help turning autistic and weird. Receipt checkers drawing smiley faces and making banter is cool and good, everyone.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The church welcomes and accommodates all dietary choices under its hallowed roof.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Gearin' up to do some night church in a couple hours. It rules; almost always a parking spot by the entrance, and typically in and out within 45 minutes.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Cuisinart's stuff always leaves me feeling vaguely underwhelmed, like it's 85% of the way toward being a great product but then there's one flaw that ruins it.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

gvibes posted:

They are not permitted to eat free samples because my wife is a shrink and believes that kids should basically never get instant gratification.

Fair warning, this is how you eventually get Frasier and Niles Crane.

PBUC and those dogs

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Eh, they're protein bars, I'm not expecting a taste sensation or anything. Most "nutrition" bars just load up with sugar to mask the bland.

A nice side benefit of the Kirkland bars is that they're packed with dietary fiber, way more than the others I've seen at Costco. If you want to be Regular Johnny or Jane, give these a few days and you'll be right as rain.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
The local church now sells a double cheeseburger for $4.99; I tried it, and friends, it is good. Reminds me of a Dick's Deluxe but with quality ingredients.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I like the double burger :shrug:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
It's definitely been a thing more and more in the past couple years. Anything heavier than the milk jugs I usually get told to keep in the cart. Sometimes a checkout attendant(? assistant?) will actually take stuff off the belt and back into my cart.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

therobit posted:

Then it's considered BDSM.

BMSM?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
This is the true #blessed thread.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

FCKGW posted:

My local Costco just fooled me with their sham yogurt facade

no ring

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Received the annual reward from Church today: $134.

PBUC

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The Slack Lagoon posted:

It's 2018 just merge it into a mega marriage of 4 people. It's a Costco sized marriage

:hmmyes:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I'm 5-7 minutes from a Costco and going there around 7:45pm owns. No fuss, no muss.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
They make them in tall sizes too, so I can refresh my at-home fall-winter wardrobe annually. PBUC.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Just received the holiday sales mailer.

Gonna be spending a lot of money in November-December.

PBUC.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Get you the Yamaha soundbar for $150 and ascend to blessed heights. PBUC.

Yamaha ATS-1080 35" 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Dual Built-in Subwoofers

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Y'all are forgetting the per-tire install fee that tire places also charge. Even Discount Tire's fee is more expensive than Costco.

When they're running the penny install + tire discount special, Costco is a massive loving bargain.

As long as your vehicle doesn't require some super special performance tire the Church will provide.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Just threw away a six-pack of romaine that I picked up the other day. Perhaps I should get a six-pack of New York steak instead.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Also the ice cream has real vanilla which is insanely expensive now.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
All the world's cuisines are welcome under Costco's roof.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Currently digging into a plate of the beef bulgolgi from the deli. Heaven on Earth.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Last week I cooked a couple of those big ol Costco breasts in the Instant Pot, from frozen; it took 30 minutes of cook time to get up to 180. Probably could have gotten away with 25 but it was immersed in the Kirkland organic chicken stock so no risk of losing any of that wonderful juiciness.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Platinum ultra + Finish rinse aid = Best results

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Whooping Crabs posted:

Those costco nut bars will destroy your rear end since they contain arrowroot powder, the same fiber packer that is in fiber one bars. Taste good but I cannot recommend

EDIT its actually Chicory Root Extract and will cause extreme gas

Yeah they're pretty awesome.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So I got a call from costco today because theres a recall on those dukes shorty sausages. The recall is very nonspecific about what was wrong with them. I already ate my whole bag though :ohdear:

His Name Is DeadFatDuckFat.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

No Butt Stuff posted:

I was hoping my Costco would sell trees or something this month.

I'm waiting for the Leland Cypress to arrive at my Costco. Our neighbors had to cut down their huge tree due to snow/ice damage and now we have no shade or privacy. :(

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
nthing the "don't flush wipes" mantra

Witnessed someone being quite rude and demanding to the food kiosk workers today. Very unblessed for a Sunday morning at church. There should be some sort of patrol force with the ability to strip membership from people who abuse their privileges. See also the idiots who return their live Christmas trees.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Me with any Utz snacks:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Vitamix is overpriced and overhyped; the Ninja will suit your needs perfectly.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Lower fat milk isn't healthier because removing the fat just increases the concentration of sugar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Climate change will make fools of us all.

In the meantime enjoy $1.50 dog & soda daily.