Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

This stuff any good? $59 is a great price apparently.

Yeah the price difference is insane, it's listed at $350 on the Readywise website. I bought one and put it on my boat, haven't tried it yet but it does seem to have a good variety of meals.

That being said, if your looking for emergency supplies then one of those 25lb bags of dried rice and a case of spam is probably more calorically efficient.

Speaking of good deals, my buddy told me he just picked up the new weighted blankets they have in for $65, duvet included. That same product sans-duvet is listed for $100 on Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

I’m guilty of the wipes myself, but it’s worth saying that Costco also has dish rags by the 20? pack or so

Those are the better alternative for everyday cleaning

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

fischtick posted:

https://www.jungborn.de/die-wurst-kabeltrommel-gut-kampen-545648/

Next year, instead of ham, I’d like the ‘Co to carry 3.5M of classy slim Jim on a roller/dispenser with refill!

[edit] fixed refill link!

This rules. I wonder if they ship USA...

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

fizzymercy posted:

The healthcare workers skip the line thing is interesting. I'm supposed to be able to use my hospital ID to skip the line but I'm scared to try it cause just clean the kitchens and break areas. I'm always afraid I'll show them my ID and they'll laugh at me for being a janitor and wanting to skip the line.

According to Management that calls me after hours when they can't get on the wifi, "everyone who works in the facility contributes towards Quality of Patient Care that we're legally and ethically obligated to provide."

As such, I will be using the express lane from now on and you should too!