Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I found a thing. http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/candy-snacks.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Jeez that's a lot of poo poo my local Costco doesn't sell.

Edit: "We only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial." So I'll have to ship this to my work.

That applies to shipments that use the Costco fleet and not the expanded delivery zone shipments that use UPS.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Feb 26, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chicken melts are yummy. Chicken bakes are also yummy however the frozen ones are inferior to the ones in the food court. The mochi ice cream thingies are good.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

One time I saw Stilton at the Costco I got it, when it was done there was no more Stilton to be found.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

Same here! They have some amazing blue cheese from time to time, but never the same one for very long.
They also have the best price on the Cabot black 5-year cheddar.

When they put whole pork loins on sale, it's the cheapest meat you can buy, usually close to a dollar a pound.

The kirkland signature blue cheese was/is creamy garbage. Pointless!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

The Costco ladies had this delicious Korean BBQ jerky for sale so I bought some and ate most of it and feel only shame, and the hunger for more

I am truly a goon this day

I can confirm have bought in the past. Good.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Cinnamon apple pinwheels.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Obsurveyor posted:

Judging people based on a condiment, lol

Yep. Although the best choice a hot mustard (like a Colman's, not some chipotle crap) is not offered by Costco so whatever. I also reserve the right to judge people who put ranch on pizza.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jun 11, 2017

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Heffer posted:

Your guys Costco had both yellow and deli mustard right?

Yep.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

KakerMix posted:

I mean all are welcome at Costco but I must inform you refrigerating your bread does you a disservice.

Same with potatoes.

I for one prefer my bread to get moldy slower, because I'm sane.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

Bread goes stale in the fridge. You should freeze it.

This may surprise you but bread goes stale outside of the fridge too! I freeze bread too.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

A couple smoothies bought. A discussion had. New smoothies? A little girl behind us insisted to her mother her smoothie was different! Mother thought not but was willing to ask the cashier! Vindication.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

A lot of chicken bake slandering blasphemers in this thread... Shameful

I want them to be 2/3rds the size.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

bring a friend and share the bounty of the 'Stco.

A half isn't enough. It's nice of you to think I have a friend.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Okay goons I need you all to suggest to Costco that they carry a combo pack of gyro/Italian sausage/cheesburger melts. The chicken melts may be good but those other ones are better.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Costco milk is flavorless. Soooo it's fine if you're getting skim.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

I think dairy, particularly cheese, is actually real cheap at costco and their milk lasts forever.

Milk has flavor, what they sell as such does not.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Chinatown posted:

its a Costco thats close to where Dr. Bronners is based so maybe its a local product type thing.

I've seen it before in a New England Costco so I don't think so.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Pizza. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx0uf5E2cxM It has english captions if you want.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

DNK posted:

Kirkland frozen pizza is trash. The food court pizza is amazing. :iiam:

Bellatoria thin crust is my fav frozen pizza brand, but only on sale.

The cheap pizzas go like (imo): Jacks > Roma > Tombstone

I'm going to let you in on a little secret (well not really a secret at least to me), the food court pizza isn't amazing. Like it's eatable for sure, but amazing? I get the feeling pizza selection is a lot less plentiful in other parts of this country.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Very worried about these pizza heretics, can we get an inquisition in this thread?

I mean I don't really like the idea of "heh we here in X must do it better" but the fact is I have about 6 pizza places within 15 minutes from me and I live in a small town. Wait I know google can do this for me. 10ish (I did it from zipcode not my address), hmm I should try some of those other ones. I wouldn't turn my nose at eating Costco pizza, and get a slice from time to time, but I think my issue with it is that the sauce is too sweet. It just doesn't come close to being "amazing".

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Iíve eaten at literally the best pizza places in America and let me tell you, PBUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're fake cultist devotion makes this thread kind of tiresome.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

MisterOblivious posted:

Costcoism may not be for you. Have you considered becoming a SardineDadist?

Also, you might be combining the two Tim Whatleys into one.

I thought that poo poo was stupid in the sardine thread as well. Like I enjoy Costco, and sardines (well King Oscars others just don't really work for me). Guess who sold King Oscars. It was BJs not Costco. Although last time I checked at BJs they didn't have them.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mini. Lemon. Cakes.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Taima posted:

The food court is easily the worst thing about Costco, and I say that as someone who has been shopping there regularly for over a decade. They have no idea what to do with the food court. They got rid of the polish, which was loving idiotic. They should just embrace the food court being a non-revenue generating part of the experience, but instead they are bringing all kinds of stupid poo poo in an effort to make it a money maker. gently caress the food court.

Now that the polish is gone, the best food court item I've had is the al pastor pineapple pizza you can get in Mexico, and it's so lit, but you would never get that in America. Costco needs to clean up its food court more than anything else about the store. Decide what the gently caress you want the food court to be. Ideally they would say "hey you're spending $200 per trip, maybe the food court should be a value add" but that's not where they're trying to go with it at all and it's frustrating.

If they brought the rotating al pastor meat to the USA like they had in Mexico, it would be a slam dunk and they could do not just the al pastor pizza, but tacos etc. but for whatever reason every decision the food court makes in terms of its offerings in the USA is complete poo poo.

I think you'll find a huge portion of America is scared of flavor. This shows up some in Food Court but is most noticeable in anything pre prepared. Also seen in Disney.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

shovelbum posted:

What's the food at Disney like I bet it costs a fortune

Bland for the most part. I mean there's some good and bad food but mostly it's just kind of okay. I mean I was sick when I went but I maintain that wasn't relevant to my opinion.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Douche4Sale posted:

The corndogs in california adventure were good, but it's hard to screw that up. Everything else is meh.

I've had a bad corndog. Big E shame on you! SHAME ON YOU!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

They get disgusting if the oil is too cold and rancid

Yeah I should stick to proper Big E food like the lobster roll. Mmmmmm.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

I feel like hand sanitizer is going to be a folktale for the children

https://www.nowinstock.net/home/healthhousehold/handsanitizers/

Good luck.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I managed to get some 70% isopropyl alcohol from Walmart (blugh but whatever I rather have it)... I ordered on March 25. It came yesterday and today. Why I got two separate shipments for 2 things of isoporpyl I do not know.

https://www.nowinstock.net/home/healthhousehold/isopropylalcohol/

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Apr 11, 2020

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like the people trying desperately to believe they're freakish long legs is normal. YOU ARENT NORMAL YOU FREAK. FREAK. I'm a cool normal person at 6 2" and wear 32s.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm not sure what I like more about shopping for clothing online. Companies not giving me the measurements I want, or companies being unable to have consist sizes. Oh there's also when they give you the models height but can't be bothered to give weight measurements too. It's as though they all have no loving idea what they're doing but it doesn't matter because they're all such poo poo at selling clothing.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Manuel Calavera posted:

Now is that a game about pigeons. Or loving pigeons.

I think it's about dating pigeons. https://store.steampowered.com/app/310080/Hatoful_Boyfriend/

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

Brads can't golf and Karen's can't get The Manager cut.

All the adulterers are reduced to making out in cars like teenagers.

Golfing is open here.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

number 1 snake fan posted:

So loving what

E: i hope every golfer dies of preventable diseases and it looks like It'll work out that way

I don't play but it seems low risk to me. Sure this would be over faster if we were willing to do what it takes but we aren't so whatever.

edit: Although that doesn't mean we shouldn't try it's just I don't feel golf really ranks high as a threat.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 17:20 on May 3, 2020

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FCKGW posted:

Solar is one of things where pricing will vary wildly from state to state, county to county, city to city depending on labor costs, utility rates and rebates available. No way they could guess that stuff ahead of time.

The solar guys in my store are from SunRun which is who I got my solar system from several years back. Works fine and suits my needs.

That's why you tell me the range and I being a human being and can understand that it's an estimate and could be different. I hate when companies tell me to request a quote. No gently caress you tell me the price of what you're trying to sell so I know if it's worth pursuing. If it's something like custom furniture you can show me examples and what those were priced at.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

FCKGW posted:

The range varies so wildly that it would be meaningless.
It would be like asking someone "how much to redo my kitchen?" when they have no idea the size, shape or materials of your kitchen. Could be $5k, could be $100k.

Well you see all cases are unique so we just have no idea how much you're case will cost. That's a lie. That's always a lie. Hospital? It's a lie. Furniture maker? Lie. Solar installation? They certainly know how much a given sized system will cost.

Wow you're right that's a huge range but you know you could show what a 5k kitchen redo is compared to a 100k and thus give your potential customer an idea of what there money would get them. Amazing! I'm a genius. I once requested the price for a flip dot display. I probably wouldn't have had I been unable to find the price elsewhere and already knew it was in the realm of what I was willing to pay.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Carrion Luggage posted:

just cut up a mask like everyone else is wearing and affix around the exhale vent of your mask.

There you go I fixed your post so that it was just answering the question and lacked the unnecessary lecturing.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

jisforjosh posted:

Nth-ing the InstantPot, it's so drat useful.

Oh yeah like you need one of those. It's just a convection oven without the fan and less temperature controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mozi posted:

uh it's a pressure cooker and if that's just like your oven then you might want to get your oven checked out

Wow sorry I don't know the technicalities of a useless device that isn't a pressure fryer. Maybe you should go post at somethingkitchens instead!