Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

It has 160mgs of caffeine which is 140 less than most so it won't get you as jacked up if you drink it vs a Bang or Monster. Everything else about it is just bs though

Bangs have 300 but Monsters are also 160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

I still don't understand why people want to save money on gas now and not before. In my experience around here, the gas at Costco is a flat $0.30 per gallon cheaper than other gas stations, regardless of the price. When prices go up, you're actually saving less as a percentage.

People's incomes sadly don't increase in a proportional basis to gas prices.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Alucard posted:

That may be a locality thing - the one I used to go to in Florida had Kirkland liquors, and it was the same adjacent building setup.

NY has the same law as Texas and our Kirkland liquor is only available on Long Island :hurr:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Then the robots come out and hot dogify the trapped members until hot dog inventory reaches suitable levels.

Foreverially Costcotized and loving it

Hed posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Running Out of Hot Dogs At Costco Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Down To The Freezer Section Like Nigga Get Em From The Back Haha

Absolutely incredible