Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

When I was around 4 or 5 years old we went to Costco and my mom bought a bag of those little red coffee straws that had around 10,000 of them in the bag. With regular use from my mom's coffee in the morning and me using them for various other drinks that bag lasted us until my last year at college when I finally used the last one. Costco has literally been keeping me alive and hydrated since I was a small child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Skipping the last 200 posts to say that I got not one, but two Costco hot dogs for lunch yesterday after skipping breakfast (whoops). I also picked up protein shakes, those fish sticks in the blue bag, oatmeal, parmesan cheese, a thing of chicken, and a bag of broccoli so large I had to rearrange my freezer to get it to fit. :yum:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Costco food court used to have the BEST loving hand dipped chocolate ice cream bars but got rid of them a couple years ago. The one pockmark on an otherwise blemish free face known as Costco.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Meydey posted:

Another Pro-tip: they will make a Pep/Sausage combo if you ask nice

:eyepop:

I've been missing out holy poo poo

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

We got married in Maui (kihei) last year, and after getting up at the asscrack of dawn, spending half a day traveling by air, dealing with the rental car service, meeting with our wedding planner, picking up the dress, getting rained on multiple times, trying to find where the gently caress everything is, dealing with our retard condo renter putting the wrong key in the lockbox, finally getting said key after getting rained on for a half hour, we got groceries at the one and true constant in life.... Costco.

We got everything we needed for the week, completely hassle free. We headed out and I got myself 2 (TWO) loving gosh darned hotdogs and refillable twenty ounce drink for the low price of 3 American us dollars. It was the perfect pick me up to an otherwise dogshit day of travel and wedding stress.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

lol, just lol @ that lil bitchmade Ikea puppy. Only the ones from Costco are fit to be called dogs.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Sometimes I like to put the red pepper flake and parmesan packets usually meant for the pizza on my hot dog. Tasty!

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Glad to see another person branching out with the pep and parm dog.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Maybe dude's GF just had a case of the hangry and in her delirious state didn't know what she was saying. Let it slide this time but don't forget about it either.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Salty Josh posted:

I went to Costco today, this is what I got:

Pineapple
Box of Condoms
Astral Glide

Nice celestial gently caress lube pickup. I assume you got the size that comes (lol) with a free hand pump?

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

I'm gonna buy a dog and a pizza slice today from the Costco. And you know I'm throwing the pep and parm all over both of those mofos.

:discourse:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

I went to Costco the other day and one of the free samples was the certified 1/4 all beef hot dog. I ate one and overheard another patron state that she had been coming to Costco for her entire life and just now decided to try a dog. If you can call that living I guess. If it were me, I would have killed myself in the store knowing all the wasted time I had accumulated not eating the hot dogs there. I bought a dog after my shopping was done and refilled my drink afterwards like the way the Good Lord intended and always will intend for us to do.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Lmao @ stupid retard Amex for giving up their Costco deal due to nothing but their own greed.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Went to the Costco and bought a bunch of golf polos + new shorts for cheap and followed up by eating a big ol dog with the classic pep and parm. That's my story, thanks!

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

I went to an all inclusive Cancun resort via Costco and everything went off without a hitch plus it was reasonably priced*

*This goes without saying, lol

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Just lol if you don't have an all out internal mental breakdown on whether to buy the giant farm animal feedbag size of the Chicago mix popcorn because you know you'll eat half of it as soon as you get home.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

I buy the adult gummy vitamins :smug:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Lmao @ sharing Costco food like you're fuckin alaadin and abu on the street. I'd rather die than give someone half of my Costco pizza.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

The pizza is 700 calories but it's quite filling so if I get a slice I won't eat anything else for most of the day. It's not difficult to keep track of the calories you eat throughout the day and if you regularly exercise then a slice of pizza once and awhile isn't going to make you a bedbound whale.

Plus a dog is still like 500 calories without a soda so who cares. Nobody's going to the Costco food court to stick to their diet lol.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Thinkin bout........ That dog

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Imagine being like fry in Futurama and getting to experience Costco in the year 3000.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

I like Amazon and Costco.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

FOH with that sample giver, I spend like $300 a trip and as far as I'm concerned that means im entitled to at least 2 of every sample if I want. I rarely do, because I'm an upright walking human being and not a feral animal like some people who frequent the sample aisles, but still.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

The sample courtesy is to grab a sample, enjoy, shop a bit and get back in line if they put out more.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Someday Costco will sell a large container of chocolate covered macadamia nuts and it will be the day I begin my descent into rapid obesity.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

The wife and I stopped into Costco for a quick dog plus 20 oz drink for $1.50 (refill included, believe it or not), my wallet was in my pocket but you don't need to be a member to use the food court. As we try to slide through the other shoppers checking out, a greeter jumped out into our path demanding to see a Costco membership card. She said that's always been the rule and we werent getting in without a card which I know for a fact is 100% BULLSHIT. I ended up showing the card since I didn't want to hold up the people leaving and I wanted a dog, but I'm not crazy am I? I always used to be able to waltz in, get a dog and get the gently caress out in less than 5 minutes.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Putting black pepper on pizza instead of red flake like The Good Lord® intended :catstare:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Don't stop I'm almost there...

Also replace the turkey sandwich and berry smoothie with that burger and the old chocolate ice cream bars and you'd have a perfect Costco food court imo.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Good lord what a bunch of bitchmade whiners. Revoke their memberships imo.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

I went to Costco expecting to buy that Sherpa blanket but it looked hot as gently caress so I bought the king size plush blanket instead, feels like I'm wrapped up in bunny fur but not roasting my balls off at night.

Haul:
- 6 pack of ramen bowls
- peanut butter pretzel tub
- instant breakfast box
- giant roast
- premier protein shakes
- aforementioned blanket
- 2 packs of the canned turkey (S tier quesadilla meat btw)

I also bought the best food deal in the tri-state area, I'd mention it but I don't want the secret to get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

Ten unneeded things

Into my cart they all fell

Topped with a dog

~~~pbuc~~~