Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007

the good fax machine posted:

Do they have decent jeans at the Co?

I got some Levi's 505s there about a year ago for $24.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Costco's one of the few retail outlets where you can buy glasses that aren't under Luxottica's price fix. Also, I'm not sure too many people want to buy glasses online before they try them on.

Costco wanted $300 more for my wifes glasses than Eyeglass World. Screw them when it comes to glasses.

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

what the gently caress kind of glasses is your wife getting?

I got a lot of expensive options when I got my new glasses and spent a total of around $150

Well the optical people waited until after the exam, and fitting and making of said glasses to let us know they didn't accept our insurance. That's why it would have been 300. Plus they have to do all this BS with the lenses so they aren't coke bottles.

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007
Brothers, I'm about to face one of the worst nightmares ever. I need to go to the 'sco on a Friday at 5 PM. I'm fully expecting Thurderdome in the parking lot. And feeling murderous rage as an rear end in a top hat leave his cart blocking the aisle while he tries to eat every sample at once.

limpy wimpy fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 30, 2017

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007

Taima posted:

5PM is actually not a bad time on any weekday, even on Fridays. The guard is changing- the old people are calling it a day and the commuters are on their way home.

Oh it was loving thunderdome. Lets set a scene. This is Tucson. People here drive like loving retards no matter the weather, time of day, road conditions etc. This is the closest Costco to the Mexican border, so on your average day, a quarter of all plates in the lot are Sonoran plates. And 90% of them have no regard for silly things like traffic rules and such. Lets add a loving traffic circle at the entrance to Costco and put this fucker right off Interstate 10. Now, let's have all the samples out, and lets add 400 lb assholes walking 3 carts wide down aisles and then stopping for samples. That's what I endured just to get a loving rotisserie chicken. I would have got a dog and a soda, but the 63 people in line made that impossible. They just added tape down to show people that they should form a snake line to get the counter. gently caress that lets just get in one LONG 60+ person line and ignore the poor employee trying to herd you assholes into a semblance of order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

About half the chicken bake is filled with air or bread on the ends so one 2/3 the size with the same filling would be praise worthy.

Am I the only one that remembers the original chicken bake? It had bacon, green onions, and ranch inside and was stuffed loving full. This was about 12-13 years ago...