Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.

Symetrique posted:

The one with the tequila mixed in already? It's not bad. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas in general, but it's a pretty popular drink to bring to parties, especially if you blend it with ice.

At that price you can't go wrong though.

I would like to chime in. At my local Costco there are two, one inside the warehouse which is made with malt alcohol and one in the outside-but-connected liquor store made with agave. The agave is far superior and cheap. When we get a bottle, step one is to remove the clear plastic pouring lid so it'll pour quick. Step two is to bring it out when the shaved ice truck makes a visit and pour it on an unflavored one. Very refreshing on a hot summer day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU