Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

One time I bought some canned buffalo chicken from Costco and it tasted bad. When something is bad at Costco it stings twice as hard. I think there's a psychological term for that, you know like the Costco effect or something? I still think Costco is really good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

I just asked if we could go to Costco today and was rejected. I thought we were supposed to go to church at least once a week?

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

The Kirkland nut bars are good and only 7 net carbs if you're a low-carb boy. Wholeheartedly prefer them over the Kirkland protein bars.

Thanks for the tip. Their protein bars are the only ones that have fiber, which is awesome except it makes the bar inedible with the awful texture.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The tomato basil soup is on sale. The 2 pack in the green packaging. It's very good to eat.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

I figured it is my duty as a good disciple to give back to the community after receiving such fine suggestions as Normandy vegetables and shoyu ramen.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Love walking by an employee and he's getting a message over his walkie "People have been asking for that Pirates Booty. I found some in the back!!"

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Meydey posted:

This was one of my best Costco scores earlier this year.

Mine was a 65" display 4k vizio TV for that same price with squaretrade. 7 years warranty PBUC (the sign even said 2+2+3)

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Don't forget the Kirkland Signature Lembas Bread

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The Midniter posted:

Unbeknownst to me, my membership expired 11/30 and I stopped to get some gas on my way home from work on 12/1. Wouldn't you know it, they actually allow you to get gas one time after your membership expires so you don't feel like an idiot and have to waste time going in to renew your membership before you fill your tank. Stopped in yesterday to do some shopping and renewed my membership to the faith. PBUC.

The Lord anticipates all

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

In a rare misstep, the Lord has stocked the worst tasting chicken teriyaki bowls in the universe. I was wrong to stray from the shoyu ramen.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The hucksters are great to drink some tasty smoothies or get some jerky or sausage though.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Same but
I have no
One
In my
Life

You've got Haley.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Do I though? Tell me more.

Once you get the recipe for the dog and soda (+energy refill), you're set.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Geoj posted:

two people aren't going to be able to eat a 3 pound tub of sour cream or two dozen eggs before they go bad, for instance.

T-they won't?

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Anyone know where I can get a PBUC t-shirt

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Argyle posted:

Yeah my costco's bathrooms are past the registers and I feel weird whenever i have to slip back through the closed registers after dropping off a 1/4 pound+ of my own if you catch my drift

Do you also drop off the drink (urine) plus one refill (shaking once and only one)

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

The lord giveth (instant gratification of not walking) and the lord taketh away (your health because you are now fat(ter) from not walking)

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Not sure if I missed it until recently but they sell 8 refrigerated cooked rotisserie leg quarters for the same $5. Much easier to manage and doesn't have to be pulled apart within hours before becoming a congealed mess.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

We got the chaise sofa and the wood inside the arms is snapping after like 5 months. Not sure how I'm supposed to return a large sofa but it would be a pain regardless.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

HFX posted:

I have a dresser from Costco that I love. I wish I could have bought more of the set, but they were sold out of the rest. Only issue with it being that it is heavy since it is made with wood as opposed to press board.

That's not a negative at all. Particle board is poo poo.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Taima posted:

Honestly, being this morally bankrupt is punishment enough. This is not a happy person with a good life.

You will be much happier in life when you realize that this is true of all negative, hateful, or otherwise "too cool" people.

-Costco Connection 12:8

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Horse Clocks posted:

Friend got me a jug of the Kirkland premixed margarita.

Not bad at all. Little tequila taste, lemony, and undertones of orange. Not just alcoholic lime juice like you get at some bars.

Poured myself a pint glass of it thinking it’d be weak, turns out it’s 17%. Had to sneak into bed a little more tipsy than intended, not meant to be getting drunk with the newborn around.

Please note Costco does not advocate endangering your child's life as a requirement to partake

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Oh Adaira posted:

I couldn't even find the Pierre frozen grilled chicken sandwiches. I hope they come back. In their place I tried the frozen chorizo queso firecrackers but now I just have an almost full box of greasy dough tubes instead of delicious chicken sandwiches.

What you have is a box waiting to be returned for a refund (+review)

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Bloodplay it again posted:

Isn't the entire pizza from the food court $9.99? Seems like a no-brainer to just get that one instead. Go to Papa Murphy's if you want a take-and-bake.

But I'm at Costco.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

RJWaters2 posted:

Dogs love the on-sale peanut butter banana coins
And I love them dogs

That sounds like it would be good for humans too...

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Ghostnuke posted:

Well yeah, he kicked a child so he obviously has some sort of mental deficiency. He's still getting a knuckle sandwich if that's my kid though

Please don't hit mentally ill people at church, or maybe anywhere.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

if it's the kodiak brand, I buy the pancake mix they make and that poo poo is good...i mean it's just pancakes but i feel healthy about them

my co also sells three different flavors of their fruit syrup which is very good too

Kodiak cakes are the best. Use the milk and eggs recipe.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Homemade hot sauce = Tabasco + Sriracha :downs:

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Here's a hot tip. Go find the goofy looking Kirkland box of European Pastries that tries really hard to look fancy, and then buy it. This is some quality product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Geoj posted:

YMMV on this, when I asked I was told they made the pizzas early in the morning and they can't/won't customize them.

Even costco is not immune to the false prophet