Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
Went to the 'stco yesterday. Among other things, bought a big variety pack of French macarons for twelve bucks. Very Good poo poo, I highly recommend them. Much easier than trying to bake the damned things.

PBUC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
The R13 chromebook is finally on sale. Seems like a good buy for less than three hundred bucks.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
What if you buy a hot dog, chicken bake, and churro, then put the dog in the bake and the churro in the bun, before adding ketchup to everything?

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it

jisforjosh posted:

My local church finally has Bitchin' Sauce, what's the best vehicle to scoop it up?

A funnel so you can pour it directly down your hole with a minimum of fuss.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
I am not afraid of the Bidet Mafia and will not lie about Kirkland brand wipes. I proudly use them on my own human butthole.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it

KakerMix posted:

A bidet is like infinite, renewable wipes, with no added waste. If we're in a mafia then wipe users are the lackies.

I actually want one but haven't been able to convince myself to pull the trigger since I live in an apartment. I yearn for the soothing embrace of a pre-warmed seat and a tiny mechanical water spout with a remote control.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
Anyone know if Costco includes necessary connections for washers and dryers? The product listing states 'Delivery, Basic Installation and Haul Away Included in Most Areas' and the order page seems to confirm it, but googling suggests different answers and I don't want to have to call the 'scto if I don't have to.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it

nwin posted:

Closing on a house in a few weeks and we’re pretty sure well be buying a lot of stuff at Costco. We’ve got the exec membership already-is it worth opening up their credit card as well? We’re moving to a house that’s 10 minutes from Costco with a gas station.

Things we’ll need so far:

Standup freezer
New sectional
Maybe some other appliances (not sure if I’ll do Costco for these though)
Ceiling fans (depending how they look)
Rugs
Lawn and garden stuff (new hoses, hose reels)

:rip: wallet

Costco appliances are great, some great discounts and delivery/install is included. They'll also take your old ones away if you don't want to gently caress with selling or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
Is there a way to use the executive reward check towards an appliance? Want to get a new dishwasher but they all say Online Only, and the check has to be used at a warehouse checkout.