Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

i bought a ps4 bundle that came with an extra controller for $250

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

they don't check if the membership's actually valid at the door :)

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

i used to work at the costco cell phone place and i ate 1/4 lbs dogs every dang day

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

BaconCopter posted:

You got the job and exclaimed, "I can buy 5 dogs an hour! Gollee!!!"

even better it was 13 dogs

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

i wore those 32f tees like every day when i was in iceland under a flannel and never got cold, they own. the long sleeved ones though not the short sleeved ones

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

i was able to get 2-3 days out of them before they got rancid

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

TTerrible posted:

Friends.

I've complained before about Costco in the UK having stupid membership requirements. I'm making a trip to the US in January and I've discovered there is a Costco Business Centre near where I am staying.

A quick read of the terms and conditions for Gold Star membership doesn't say anything about needing to be a US resident to sign up, and cards are valid worldwide (PBUC).

Do you think "any valid passport" means they'll accept a UK one? I hope I've found a loophole to enter the temple. :pray:

do you have to be nobility to get a membership over there or something

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

what in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 29, 2007

When I worked in the cell phone kiosk I desperately wanted like an hour a day to go outside and push carts