Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
My neighbor saw me carrying in a box of stuff from Costco earlier and asked me if I had come from church and it took me a second to realize he meant, like, an actual church.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
My dog likes to use the eyes as a handle for thrashing the hot dog around. He’s fairly small though, the hot dog is the same length as his torso. He usually tears toys apart in days but these have been going strong since spring or early summer, whenever they were in the midwest stores.

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
Back in the fall they had these apples called Snapdragons and they were the best apple I've ever had. Super crunchy, sweet, a little bit floral.

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
Before the pandemic I watched an old, old man take a package of those turkey roll-up things from the deli section, carefully arrange them all in the lid of the package, then slowly cover them all with ketchup and mustard at the food court station before finally cranking a solid inch of onions from the onion dispenser over the whole thing.

I think about him a lot.

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
I usually make some toum to go with the gyro slices, but we're big fans of them in our house. My husband is from the UK and used them to make chips, cheese and doner meat for a taste of home that probably shaved a few years off my life.

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
If any of you are the person who was in front of me at check-out with the purple hair, purple coat, AT-AT purse, and gave the cashier some homemade beef jerky - you are cool and I want to be friends

(I was the lady wearing a 32 Degrees jacket and buying another, different 32 Degrees jacket)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotheist
Dec 31, 2007
The OMG! milk chocolate toffee almond clusters have a dumb name but are very delicious