Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

GORDON posted:

Many years ago I had a visit from a friendly police officer who wanted to take a look at the big tomato plant I had in my kitchen, in front of the window, with the grow lamp. He must have been REALLY interested in the growing of indoor winter tomatoes. I love sharing my hobbies!

If it was visible through the window, someone might have called on you. I had the same thing happen to me when I was growing herbs on my windowsill, even with no lamp. The police showed up and said someone reported I was growing weed, so they had to come in and look at it. Quick affair, they looked at the plants and went on their way.

Idk who was dumb enough to report chives as weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Idk if they have them at Costco but I got some Kanzi apples at Fareway yesterday and it was one of the best apples I've ever tasted.

I'd never heard of them before, kind of an impulse buy, so I went and googled it. They're a Gala/Braeburn cross.

Treecko fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 14, 2021