Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
This could also all come down to the general prices of things in your area. When I was in california and ny it was much cheaper for me to go to grocery stores for milk and meat because the sheer abundance of choice when it came to their availability. Now that I'm in Michigan, Costco is almost always cheaper, even if just a little, unless I want to drive for twenty minutes or drastically lower the quality of what I'm buying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Zettace posted:

Costco Canada still carries the Kirkland Hazelnut spread.

The French loving love hazelnut spread so I guess the French Canadians are propping that up?

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

what do you dip in bitchin Sauce

I'm not a big fan using it as a dip, but it's pretty good as a marinade

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

Yeah, the thing is most people don't pay enough attention to realize when the exec is worth it.

It's also why we push auto renew

I'm actually a little confused here, the one year I didn't at least break even the guy at the desk not only gave me the extra five bucks to make it so I did, he was the one that brought it up first.

I assumed that was just Costco being awesome, but I guess not.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
Our store here has plenty of TP which was good because I needed to get more.

They also had stroopwafel ice cream sandwiches which I have never seen before. Going to give them a try.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I feel blessed, my church has wireless scanners at the self check out. It's great. Just finished up and got a dog to go.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
We're moving to a new state in early summer and a not insignificant amount of my initial scouting for places to live is how close to Costco will I be.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I just picked up one of their two packs of country French bread for the first time and it was really good. Made for a decent sandwich.

As for gas, Costco was almost a dollar a gallon cheaper than the station down the road from my home. That was definitely worth waiting in line and dragging the hose over the top of my car.

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
The Costco in Aurora CO has the entrance door on the right and the exit on the left. I did not care for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

https://bitchinsauce.com/

im seeing a costco roadshow for B sauce, anyone know if they're selling other flavors besides chipotle not that I won't keep eating it but I still have yet to find anything but classic at other supermarkets

One of the Costco's north of Denver sells a variety three pack of flavors. From what I saw they had a few different packs with different flavors too.