Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

I got the executive membership last year cause they had a drink cooler giveaway if you signed up. I only spend maybe $1000 a year at most so the 2% return doesn't make up for the cost difference. Should I just suck it up and start buying a bunch of stuff or should I just go get the downgrade and have the difference refunded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I demand a full tribunal for this worm

I submit.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

GI_Clutch posted:

Do they have select a size Kirkland paper towels? That would be the only way my wife would let me buy them. It's select a size or nothing in this household.

They do!

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

I couldn't even find the Pierre frozen grilled chicken sandwiches. I hope they come back. In their place I tried the frozen chorizo queso firecrackers but now I just have an almost full box of greasy dough tubes instead of delicious chicken sandwiches.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

Kiranamos posted:

What you have is a box waiting to be returned for a refund (+review)

I never thought of that but of course I do. Costco is cool like that.

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

Just underwear and socks. Maybe it's just my local costco, but it just seems like beyond the basics there's just like your local sports team fleece jackets and ill fitting jeans. The underwear and sock selection is lit though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

TheReverend posted:

That's my favorite one so far.

Haven't been to Brookhaven tho.

I probably hit all of them equally, and the only thing special about it is I think it's the only one in the area that does car tire services.