Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Statutory Ape posted:

i used to like tyson buffalo tenders that we got at BJs back in the day

mmm

Did you get the gorilla or were you just amused by it?

or: Yo panhandle

Twinty Zuleps fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Xaris posted:

technically its 449 pizzas

I get 450 even.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
i just defrosted and ate over a pound of the 31-40 P&D shrimp in one sitting and i'm going to throw up and i still want more

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Whooping Crabs posted:

Try getting frozen shrimp and boiling them (defrost first) until they just turn pink instead of getting the precooked ones sometime. It's a lifechanger

P&D means peeled and deveined, these are the raw frozen ones

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

therobit posted:

I'm pretty Gotham sure the highest wages and benefits for employees should be on the cooling block long before the onion dispenser if activist investors were running the company.

Also holly hell those dispensers must be a pain in the rear end too clean.

you just run a loaf of stale bread through them

works for sausage grinders