Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Has anyone in Canada seen the Kirkland brand protein bars in their costco store lately?

I last bought some back in the winter, but then they were never in stock again and later I heard they had to scrap their entire stock due to a packaging misprint or something like that.

When I search on Costco.com I see them listed again in new packaging but so far Costco.ca has nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

jerry seinfel posted:

PBUC got some more protein bars

Some people starting to see these signs posted in some can stores.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Fake James posted:

Also, fun tidbit: I work for a staffing agency that supplies the company that makes the Costco pizzas. The pizza making facility is really awesome on a technical level but poorly managed so I hope there is no shortage of pizzas any time soon :ohdear:

That company sounds weak. Now's your chance to stage an uprising and seize the means of pizza production in order to become the benevolent pizza emperor for life.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Trastion posted:

Don't eat store/gas station sushi. Go to a real sushi place it is a million times better if you get it from a decent place.

Or just quit being a pussy and eat a raw salmon right from the river like a bear.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

They should make bidets that are powerful enough so that you don't have to wipe yourself manually.

I feel that no matter how much pressure the water jets and air blowers have, you are still giving yourself a 'fact finding' wipe just to make sure nothing is left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Anyone own this chair? It looks comfortable but my local doesn't have it.

https://www.costco.ca/La-Z-Boy%c2%ae-Hudson-Big-%2526-Tall-Black-Bonded-Leather-Executive-Office-Chair.product.100248468.html