Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I get a 1/4 pound all beef hotdog with drink and refill for $1.50 about half the time I go to Costco. My wife didn't understand why until I gave her a bite of my dog (but just the tip because she's a celiac and can't eat the bun) and now she knows.

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Got a Costco dog but the onion device was out of onion

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Pork butt

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Package of 30 LED bulbs

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

If I bought that I would have 26 left because who has 30 lightbulbs??

Also they never burn out?

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Went to Costco to get some stuff and grabbed a breakfast dog

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

4% on gas at any gas station (even outside us) 3% restaurants and travel (plane tickets) 2% at the 'co. If you have executive membership that means a total of 4% back on all 'co purchases

Solid rewards on a card.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Anyone get their eye glasses at Costco? Are they good?

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Meydey posted:

and tuna in mayo (wtf)

That's just tuna??

Or I guess tuna "salad"

Just like egg salad (hard boiled eggs in mayo)

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Bought my wife a Sherpa throw. I haven't seen her in days

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/13/costco-is-58-percent-cheaper-than-whole-foods-jpmorgan.html

PBUC

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

The Costco near me in MA has la Croix and also polar seltzer (manufactured in MA)

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

My hog likes the sherpa

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

what are the dimensions of the sherpa? As a tall dude I have been burned by too many blankets that leave my poor feet in the cold, if I can't lie fully stretched on the couch with the blanket over me it's worthless.

There are options

Twin
Queen
Kind

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Beef jerky on sale :o

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

My Costco had LED floods for $3/4 bulbs so now I don't have lovely cfls in my kitchen, no mercury and more consistent lighting

Pbuc

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Can you buy just one package of muffins or bagels at the co, or must they be sold in pairs?

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I put the whole container in the freezer

Anyone else's Co moved from putting muffins in cardboard box with plastic wrap to closeable plastic clamshell?

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Does gas count for 2% executive cb?

If paired with Costco Visa, does this make gas cb 6%??

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

You need not taste the dog to gain the Mana

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Can you Uber eats a Costco dog

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I made a mistake....

I went to Costco on the weekend before Thanksgiving

Parking lot is full

Pbuc

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Anyone know if I can return a mini fridge i got in June? The compressor runs constantly and doesn't get very cold

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I have another return to make maybe I'll ask when I do that return

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Search within yourself and you will know the truth in your heart

PBUC

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Went to Costco to get 3 things. Ended up spending $300 total, but got 80% of my Christmas shopping done

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

The recommended daily caloric intake is 2000 calories.

Does your 'Co have a sign that says that? Mine does

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Bought a 2 pack of Contigo vacuum sealed water bottles for $13 for a white elephant party at work. The limit for gifts was $15. I did not realize that the unwashed masses without access to the Holy Cathedral must pay ~$40 for such an item.

PBUC

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

How is Costco furniture? They have a nice looking sectional for 800

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

anyone have experience with costco's cheap ground coffee? I don't mind folgers and such so I'd probably be fine with it but just figured I'd ask first.

I buy the #10 can of chock full o nuts (don't know if it's nationally distributed or just my region [NE])

It's good as far as pre ground is

The whole bean is pretty good (Cuban one is great) and I think Costco's have coffee grinders in store you can do the whole bag with

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

How does the cash back for the Costco credit card work? Will I get a check in the mail or something? My reward balance went down but I didn't get an email or anything

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Costco emailed me saying I should be receiving my Citi reward certificate through email this time shortly, nice.

Same

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I only buy almond milk because my wife is allergic to dairy and soy

Costco has it for decent price!!

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

My wife texted me and asked if I wanted to make communion tonight

Costco wife pbuc

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

KakerMix posted:

I don't have an OJ joke, however I do want to sing praises about the vacuum sealer that Costco sells and pairing it with the breads/bagels/croissants from the bakery. Nobody can (or should) eat so much bread before it goes bad, but if you freeze it overnight then swap the frozen bread into vacuum-sealed bags and reseal as you need, wow. That's to say nothing about other bulk savings with sealing stuff away too!

Do you have the one that's on sale? I want it very badly

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Going to church today

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I went to worship at a different holy shrine than usual and they gave me poo poo about breaking up my purchases in two recipts (I run a small business and some of the stuff was business use)

This has never happened at my usual place of worship

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Communion was still good

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I usually go to Costco on weeknights just before they close and the gas line isn't too bad then.

I went Saturday to get a few things I needed, and was going to get gas until I saw the line.

I'll get gas tomorrow when I go to Costco for the second time in a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Is the Acer Chromebook costco sells good