Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It's Germany, its not a factor. I wouldn't know. Most certainly not.

You realise you are begging for a :hitler: joke here yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Umm or Michigan as far as I remember. Meijer will happily sell you whisky so I assume Costco does too.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Xaris posted:

are you canadian? you can buy tilliamook at most grocery stores, or at least, ones in california.

Costco doesn't sell their best cheese (extra sharp), but sometimes they have a Tillimook 2013 Reserve which is like a super sharp white cheddar with tasty little salt crystals and it's just so good to eat by itself.

If you are Canadian, what the gently caress are you doing jonesing after American cheddar when you're in a respectable Commonwealth country that knows how to make it properly? Fucks sake, when I lived in the US I'd get Canadian Black Diamond cheddar whenever I saw it because I like my cheddar to be, y'know, actually cheddared.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Bloodplay it again posted:

The key to good olive oil is just making sure the olives are sourced from the same country. I'd argue it matters significantly less which country and more that all of the olives came from the same place. That's pretty much it.

Why is this out of curiosity? It's not like plants know about national borders.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Soil differences ect ect ect can absolutely change the flavor of things.

Right but that's 'same estate' not 'same country'. The soil in Piedmont is not more similar to the soil in Sicily than it is that in Barcelona.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

shovelbum posted:

Why doesn't the Midwest like flavor anyway, these people are less than a century removed from parts of Europe that eat all kinds of poo poo that may not be "spicy" but has a lot of flavors

What, like, Scandinavia, northern Germany, Poland, Britain obvs?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Noslo posted:

Fun fact, pet food is FDA regulated and safe for human consumption

I think the idea behind it is if there's a natural disaster and someone has to eat cat food to survive then they can do that without health risk

5 year old me can tell you that dry cat biscuits are frigging delicious OP. Mmm...meaty

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Zombie Dachshund posted:

But they were also out of a bunch of standard Kirkland products: 14 oz cans of diced tomatoes

That doesn't surprise me, tomatoes go in everything and they keep. Even in normal times I'd pick a couple of flats' worth every trip (whole canned not diced though for preference).

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

That's a loving joke right. You get a steaks internals to 165 you might as well throw it in the trash.

Edit: I feel I've been baited, but if it's the US there's nothing regulating the term wagyu check the actual marbling on the meat before you spend 200€ on a cut of meat

Given the ketchup reference, I have to assume that's Donald Trump's account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

That belt fed nerf light machine gun years back:smith:

Always got jammed

This one? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hasbro-N-Strike-Vulcan-EBF-25-Blaster/dp/B003H9MTJ6 that is clearly not an LMG but a crew served weapon sirrah