Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TheLightPurges posted:

Im almost always the smartest person in the room actually

Only exception is when someone else is the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gomi Day posted:

can confirm. am asian.

seconded

where's my loving pineapple/habanero sauce costco

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Chinatown posted:

i went to Trader Joes (TJs) tonight. :downsa:

more like TRAITOR joes imo

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gatts posted:

Wait. What if you take that dog, add the Montreal meat and fries, then put the gravy and cheese on top of a slice of pepperoni pizza and eat it like a sandwich? Dawg Canada is wild.

plus the health care to deal with the consequences of your decisions :canada:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

maniacripper posted:

costco Sunday busy as poo poo!

I found the flaw in your plan

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I went to Costco yesterday. It was kinda busy but the registers weren't too bad. I got a churro before leaving.

Well that's my story thanks for reading please be sure to like comment and subscribe.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DrPlump posted:

What are the top 10 items you have to buy every time you visit?

A $1.50 hot dog and a drink, rest is a crapshoot.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I gotta go to Costco tonight and get gas, other than that and a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, what else should I get?

Don't say the chicken I'm going on vacation and I'm not gonna eat a drat Costco chicken in one setting c'mon now.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

I gotta go to Costco tonight and get gas, other than that and a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, what else should I get?

Don't say the chicken I'm going on vacation and I'm not gonna eat a drat Costco chicken in one setting c'mon now.

:lol: my costco food court was under construction, couldn't even get my $1.50 hot dog and drink.

:suicide:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lacey posted:

I have a bad thing about Costco! My cousin's baby had a diaper rash of such tenacity it became common family gossip. And when they finally identified the culprit? Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes.

I don't want to bring the thread down but I also don't want to be responsible for chapped asses.

Wipe the baby with the bun from $1.50 hot dog and drink!

Or stop feeding them to your baby either or.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

Went to Costco and got me a polish dog and fries with gravy for 4.98.

filthy canuck get out of the thread

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

the swedes have two dogs and a drank for two bucks, which technically is a better deal than the based costco but ikea has normal weak dogs compared to costco's mighty 1/4lb dog. ikea's dogs weren't bad but I ate them while they were far too hot because I'm dumb and stupid.

I will give ikea credit, they had a bunch of flavored waters instead of sodas which were actually pretty good, especially since I can't stand poo poo like perrier.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Meydey posted:

Not my pic, but apparantly this was taken last week at the Seattle Costco. Oh my.

1: for a little bit less than that I can get 3/4s pounds of delicious Costco all beef hot dogs.
b: it's gonna be real easy to beat the Costco food court challenge now...

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

so 150 calories for the Kings Hawaiian bun and 300-ish for the patty once a lot of the the fat has cooked off

40 for cheese, 40 for sauce and we're still missing like 600 calories

Probably closer to 100 for the cheese, and what the hell let's make that the sauce as well. That still puts us at 650, so unless they're giving us 2 for $5 we're not close calorie-wise.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Argyle posted:

Guys GUYS

I just found out that you can use the Costco Citi Visa card AS YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD

Flash it on the way in. Use it to pay at checkout. No need for a separate card. It has your photo and your membership number on the back, so it is valid Costco ID.

AS IF THIS CARD COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER

You still need to use your regular card at the pumps though, right? I've get 90% of my gas through Costco so I've been carrying both cards around.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I'd go to Costco but my freezer is full :( Sucks because I can't justify the trip just for a $1.50 1/4lb all beef hot dog and a 20oz drink, even with that great savings.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

buy another freezer from costco

my house is built out of costco freezers and they're all full

Meydey posted:

Skip the frozen aisle. Plenty of dry goods, clothes, seasonal, cleaning supplies, etc as long as you have closet/garage/living room space to store it

i don't have the space this is what i'm bitching about

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RocktheCaulk posted:

Hi I was told to report to this thread because I'm about to start a job with benefits (but not at Costco). Can someone point me to the correct aisle?

All the aisles are good aisles but it's going to take you a while to see them all you might want to stop by the food court and get you a 1/4lb all beef hot dog and a 20oz drink for just $1.50 (plus tax :shh:). The best part is that you can refill the drink all you want for free!!!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I'm still salty that they got rid of this pineapple habanero sauce that was really friggin good. Even though I cleared out what they had when I saw it was going away and I've still got a couple bigass bottles left I still could use more.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BJ's was sitting right there dude.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Xaris posted:

that's not that bad, ours is basically every aisle basket-to-basket overflowing. gotta go like 45min before door closes M-Th or right when they first open (and there will be 40+ people in line already). i was gunna go today but slept in a little to olong so i missed being able to show up 15 minutes before the doors open and didn't feel like playing the thunderdome game today. maybe tomorrow morning

it's a brave/foolish person who goes to Costco on a weekend, tbh. Sucks when I'm craving a dog then but c'est la vie it's like wanting chick-fil-a on a sunday.

The real money time to go to Costco is 8:00p on a friday. Ghost town, can cruise all the aisles and get your .25lb hot dog and 20oz soft drink for $1.50 without any kind of delay.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Tato posted:

It was actually a complete distraction. While the one set of guys were going after the fake jewelry, the REAL crew was making off with sacks full of delicious all-beef hot dogs, chicken bakes, and pizzas.

They even smashed and grabbed the onion container :(

Why didn't the receipt checker do something to stop them? WHY!?!

Because Costco will just make more. There'll always be $1.50 quarter-pound all beef hot dogs and 20oz beverages with unlimited refills for the people.

except me when my costco is revamping their food court :(

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Dehydrated, pure concentrated Costco.

look at dem dogs

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The urge to dog is rising. May have to give in tonight.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Brother you got me thinking bout dogs too... and refills...

I don't think I've been back to my local 'co since they redid the food court. Maybe they were putting in a thing so they can do burgs. Maybe nothing changed. Only one way to find out....

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RocktheCaulk posted:

Just browsed the store and had a Polish dog for lunch, feeling good man.

E: couldn't find if they had lump charcoal or wood for smoking (gently caress that Traeger pussy poo poo) or the golf balls. Can any 'Co vets help me out on where that is?

:angel:

Bles.

If you're talking about the Kirkland golf balls, they sold out in a flash, since they were probably rebranded (INSERT FANCY DAN GOLF BALL TYPE NAME HERE) for a far cheaper price and haven't come back.

If you're talking about some Callaways or something I saw a while back, if they gone they gone so who knows tbh.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

pacerhimself posted:

My tires are in at the warehouse, now to book my installation time and dog eating time. Might skip the dog and go straight for the poutine though.

filthy canuck get out :frogout: :dogout: :getout:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Bliggers- posted:

Big dogs big life

feeling very triggered by the constant canuck costco posting in this thread :manning:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

:eyepop: jesus h dickshitting christ I honestly expected a costco cake for 48 to be bigger

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

naem posted:

I got a pressure cooker for Xmas and now I get near instant meat at the press of a button

there's another thing that gets you instant meat at the press of a button its called grindr

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Had to make some stops during the workday and once just so happened to be by a Costco so I was able to nab me a $1.50 hot dog and a drink, though I didn't get a refill. Also had to eat the dog naked since I was eating the dog in the car and was wearing a white shirt today and that's always begging for disaster.

Thankfully that Costco dog is so good you can eat it naked and it's still a great dog :pram:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Listen I love the 'co as much as anyone else here (I think...) and even I think y'all are crazy for doing anything 'co related on the weekend.

Sucks when I could really go for a 1/4lb dog and drink with unlimited refills on a Saturday and I'm at least 36 hours from getting one.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

where the gently caress are my costco coupons goddammit

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Chinatown posted:

Anyone gonna brave the crowds this beautiful Memorial Day Weekend for some sicknasty deals and a dog/slice?

I probably will.

Hell no. I don't go on weekends because I don't want to have to fight like 500 people and especially not on a holiday weekend. I love the 'co and you can't get 1/4lb PLUS dogs and 20oz drinks with free refills for $1.50 in jail.

I will go once the new deals start, if only because I'm almost out of tp and that Cottonelle deal is looking real smoooooooth, to go with my discounted cookies and protein bars and the aforementioned dog/drink.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RocktheCaulk posted:

Thinking bout thos dogs.

Seriously I think my wife's dinner gave me rancid belly so I don't want the left overs for lunch. What can I get for about 1.50???

Churro, unless you live in a blessed tax-free state.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Filthy west coasters. Almost as bad as the canucks with their gravy cheese fries.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gotta admit I am thinking about those dogs.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Costco must be trying to be culturally sensitive to the British by maintaining the level of depressing food that they are used to. If they revealed their full glory to the British there would be panic and chaos.

Costco is wise, PBUC.

I'm just happy for the Brits that Costco maintained a level of decency and standards and didn't boil the 1/4lb dog (with free refill!) in the bun.

alt terrible joke - if only hitler had conquered england then the brits would know what a decent frank would taste like

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Rutibex posted:

burgars, cookies, chips, beer, and cheese pizzas. a healthy balanced diet

do you not see the hummus in there what more do you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

the good fax machine posted:

Hmm, might need to take an impromptu trip to the 'Co to see about these "cookies"

They're on sale right now too! :science:

Count Freebasie posted:

The only drawback is that they have a really short shelf life, so you either end up having to throw some out or become a fat gently caress.

Like most Costco bakery products, stick them in the freezer unless you regularly consume 10,000+ calories in a day. Plus heating them up from frozen melts the chocolate and makes them that much better.

Snowmankilla posted:

I have a tale to tell. You may want to sit down.

Went with my Dad to Costco for some stay at home dad food (I'm a teacher and off for summer) got some fruit, veggies, snacks, rotisserie chicken and 2 things I have never seen mentioned that are the truth. Costco chicken salad (is amazing ) and the whisp (?) crackers that are just baked Parmesan cheese. Crazy haul.

Now comes the hard part. My dad was hungry. As was I. He went to the food court and picked up 2 dogs, 2 drinks ( with refills) and 2 churros. I go to grab toppings, put on some mustard, squirt of catsup.... and there are no onions. Anywhere. Not even the empty container.

Your thoughts and prayers will help us through this difficult time.

You brought it upon yourself for the ketchup. This is punishment for your sins. :catholic: