Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Smeed posted:

The Kirkland wool socks have changed my life. Feel great on the food and are big enough to wipe your butt with when youre on the go but gotta make a turd. Truly a great value for the money.

This guy, This guy right here has it figured out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

About to go to Costco and get some new shoes and probably a dog. I'm psyched.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Co provided me smartphone friendly gloves and a 1/4 dog AND drink with refill today. 2018 is loving blessed.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Saw a lady the other day pull all the way through the gas pumps, realize the one behind her was empty and back up. So she specifically blocked both pumps for reasons.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Yeah I just added more booze to it and it was fine.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Do any of your Costcos still have the Buffalo French terry shorts in stock? I want some bad and will cover all the expenses of course.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The al pastor salad owns.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Costco getting spookier every week

Da muthafuckin Share Z0ne

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Anyone ever tried one of the Marmot hoodies Costco has in the men's active wear section? Or just Marmot in general? The cold will be coming soon and a new hoodie is needed.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Marmot is a really good brand. I bought the shirts this year and am very happy with them. They have a great warranty too.

How much are they? I might have to make a trek to get one.

Not sure if they're in the warehouse but they're only 21.99 on the website.

https://www.costco.com/Marmot-Men%e2%80%99s-Hooded-Sweatshirt.product.100471757.html

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I drop slices of the Costco pie into a blender with my milk and vanilla protein powder.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Trip report on the Marmot hoodie. Feels comfy and doesn't fit overly baggy. Should serve me well once the temperature drops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I housed half a bottle of Kirkland prosecco while sad in a hotel bathroom. 10/10 would do that again.