Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hit a milestone today

First ever two-checkout trip to Costco so we could come back and fill another cart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

StormDrain posted:

Dinosaurs aren't mythical.

Can we not post fantasy fan fiction poo poo in here please

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I just use the giant jars of garlic bits. People complain that you need to use more garlic to get the flavor so I just use more

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why? That's worse

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Trastion posted:

Does the church carry any OTC eye drops for dry eyes? I wear contracts and my eyes hurt all the time because they dry them out.

Yes. I picked up a pack of these bad boys a couple weeks ago for allergies + contacts: https://www.costco.com/pataday-extra-strength-once-daily-antihistamine-eye-drops,-7.5ml.product.100796883.html

Systane is also pro:

https://www.costco.com/systane-complete-lubricant-eye-drops%2c-30-ml..product.100532291.html

https://www.costco.com/systane-ultra-lubricant-eye-drops%2c-30-ml..product.100142101.html

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

topenga posted:

SONOFABITCH! I never thought to look for Pataday at Costco. Goddammit!

I know, I was psyched. One tiny bottle of that juice is like $40 at the grocery store

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

Stop buying cakes. You don't need a cake for easter it's not a thing

Aren’t you the air fryer cop

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I paid $200 for a Steelcase Amia off Craigslist. There weren’t any Leaps available within a 2 hour drive

Great chair

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Soul Dentist posted:

So anyways general thread consensus is don't buy an office chair at Costco

Yeah it’s the same poo poo tier as $200 chairs at Staples or whatever. Just don’t do it.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

You’re not a real Kirklander if you haven’t bumped your cart into someone else’s to demonstrate that they’re positioned poorly.

One time I parked my cart out of the way of any merchandise and watched a woman stare directly at it while slowing pushing her cart in its direction until she collided and jerked up in surprise.

Damnedest thing I’ve ever seen at Costco

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

silicone thrills posted:

idk how you people still have the energy to sit in line to wait for a dog after the extreme sport that is costco shopping and just wanting to escape the crowd and get the gently caress home.

Before the pandemic we’d usually do it before kicking off the show. Good way not to buy a whole bunch of snacks, too.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I’ll time myself next time but I’m pretty sure I slammed out my last hot dog + pizza + drinks order at the kiosk in less than 10 seconds.

A+ system imo. Condolences to the pillfiends staring at it for 5 minutes before giving up

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Our cat loved humping the poo poo out of the giant stuffed bear

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Chinatown posted:

Very happy with trying these. Easy as hell if you want some rice with whatever else youre shoveling into your mouth. :hai:

These things are fantastic

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I physically go to an office and cook it in the microwave too :twisted:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

If the $1.50 hotdog and soda plus refill ever goes away I will finally join the twitter people saying there has never been a lower point in American history

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Slotducks posted:

These stink - take the extra 15$ hit and get some bosch icons they're 300% longer lasting and better etc etc

Yeah the Costco wipers aren’t a great deal because they’re dogshit.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

This is your first Onion Offense(tm), please stay on topic in the Cost Company thread

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the onionizer died so that $1.50 hotdogs may live

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

How is a kiosk faster than literally just saying the word's "a hotdog please?"

I can rock out a hotdog order in like 3 seconds on the kiosk it’s insane how fast I am

There’s never any lines so I factor that in

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Bucnasti posted:

Been thinkin bout getting an Air-fryer. Costco has like 4 different models. Anyone have recommendations or suggestion?

Cuisinart

Been using ours a fuckload. Saves us so much time heating leftovers and making fries and wings, and let us ditch our toaster

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Someone mentioned kiosks only being good as the number of employees behind the counter. I’d add that it’s more important if there’s not a clusterfuck at the kiosks. I’m in San Diego and while it’s usually pretty busy it’s been rare when there have been long lines at kiosks. Life needs more kiosks as even more people who know how to use them.

Usually I see the kiosks empty while a bunch of people loosely stand near them with a look of panic and confusion on their faces

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Even M can be hard to find sometimes

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Thank you for being a guiding light in the dark days ahead

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

nwin posted:

I don't understand customer service some times.

I had a 65" tv delivered by Costco June 10th. It's great. I love it.

Yesterday they started offering a $150 costco card with purchase of said TV.

Since I'm 3 days PAST the 30-day price match, they won't honor it.

However, they will let me return the TV, come pick it up from my house, and deliver a new one with the costco cash card.

Why go to the trouble of getting a policy exemption when you can just make another department pointlessly eat hundreds in costs???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I make my Dunkin in a pot next to my air fryer