Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
After wedding report: cotsco spiced rum is pretty smooth. Extremely sweet though. American vodka is a good mixing vodka aslo. And everyone was right, 2 bottles of liquor was nowhere near enough for the after party. It was pretty much all gone the day before the wedding.

Cotsco flannels kept me nice and warm in the 54 degree mornings and nights! A+ product time and time again!

Pbuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

therobit posted:

That sounds loving great.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Bought ANOTHER flannel today. I just realized there are 5 color schmes. I now own :siren:3:siren:

Pbuf

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fordham posted:

Made a stop last night, picked up some essentials (chips, organic lemonade, thermal pants, chicken).

Also got a bottle of 20 year Kirkland Single Malt Scotch. Hope it's good, it's a gift for a friend's birthday.

Here's our lame soda machine with no caffeine free soda:

Hot dogs are also caffeine free

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

a hole-y ghost posted:

In the spirit of Halloween order 5 hot dogs and sink your fangs into them, draining them of their juices

do I have to bite them? can't i just suck them normally

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FCKGW posted:

Our new Costco doesn't have a pizza phone :(

What's the opposite of pbuc. This is it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Now imagine if you bought $100 worth of dawgs?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:chud:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

shovelbum posted:

What's up with the chicken bake

Delicious

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

If you all get yourselves a Costco LG TV, do yourself a favor and set that poo poo to "Game" mode so that movies don't look like soap operas

What if I want it to look like a Barbra Walters interview tho?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
When I was doing wine tastings for the wedding (aka getting fuckin drunk) I bought a bottle of some red blend from costco. I can't remember the name, but it was 100% Kirkland branded. It got great reviews from the fam! Can't go wrong with a liter of wine for like $10 USD yo

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

shovelbum posted:

I got the chicken bake, that was a weird loving food

You're weird loving food!

*cries delicious Cesar dressing tears*

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

durrneez posted:

Was this a wine tasting thru costco?!

If by "wine tasting" you mean buying a couple bottles, going to my aunts house, getting fuckin' WINE WASTED. Then yes.

This post brought to you by Costco ™

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sorority Fister posted:

You're better off heading into a 7-eleven and stumbling into their wine rack, then dropping to the floor and lapping up what you can before you get thrown out. Tastes about the same as these garbage wines.

I do this un-ironically, but with Slurpees. And Hot cheetos.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo. Absolute mad lad.

:ck5: Pbuc! Pbuc! :ck5:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DELETE CASCADE posted:

wine followup: kirkland malbec is pretty good, not as much flavor as the others but smooth. kirkland old vine zinfandel i thought was better, will probably pick up a case of that!

also don't buy bagels from costco, those aren't real bagels.

What if I got a bagel and stuck a juicy dawg in there

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Gotta buy a costco turkey n ham for next week :catstare: gonna shove chicken bakes in it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I would never pay +$500 for some got drat ham. loving dorks.

I would pay $900 for a wheel of parmesan cheez tho.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My local costco also doesn't have skylights. It's just a huge warehouse. Full of baller rear end 4k TVs and the craziest zero G massage chair I've ever seen.

Have you guys seen that poo poo? !

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Got back from Costco. Got ANOTHER flannel. Even at full price it's still a hell of a deal. Also hat a dawg SMOTHERED in onions. Like, an obscene amount of onions. I also ate half a salad but got so god drat full from the onions I couldnt finish it. :smith:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MisterOblivious posted:

Contact exam is listed separately. $149.

This is cursed

not pbuc

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hed posted:

My bacon-wrapped turducken from Costco.com is here!!

How many dawgs can that puppy fit

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I went in one day looking for that garbage costco beer only to be told they havent received it in moths!

The craft Costco beer is meh. Drinkable.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Last year around this time, while looking for last minute turkey-day supplies. I saw a line had formed. This like was not too long, so I asked last person in line what this was for. "It's for the buns.", she said. So I thought, "why not" I prob should get some of these HOT BUNZ anyway. So I stood behind her only to immediately told that wasn't the end of the line. I said,"HUUUUHhhh" as I turn around and notice the goddamn line reached literally all the way from the bakery doors all the way down to the electronics. Holy poo poo son!

Might go today to lay claim to some HOT BUNS before the rush arrives. If I can't get any, Kings Hawaiian are a pretty good alternative.

BUNS

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The bakery makes a bag of HOT BUNS on the daily. More so during holidays. Have you not seen them? The bag has like, 100 fuckin BUNS in them. They're pretty good.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Costco home of the chicken bake.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dinner rolls, buns, chicken bakes. All the same thing really.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I mean, just make the lettuce is well done before you eat it. This common cooking knowledge, ya fucks!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

youre loving insane if you go today

i live for the THRILL

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:siren: no dinner rolls at my local costco :siren:

Got Hawaiian rolls instead and a UE Boom Remix for my mom and some jogger sweats for the wife. Love you mom and wife!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I love Hawaiian food. This is unrelated to anything costco related. I'm just really hungry and want some masubi

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

durrneez posted:

Thanks to whomever said that they buy their allergy meds at Costco. I bought some the other day. $13.95 for a year’s worth of allergy meds is so unreal. PBUC!

I recently stocked up on some more allergy pills. As I was walking down the aisle I noticed that Kirkland has 3 diff allergy medications! First one was about $5 bucks then I found one that was $12ish then I walked down and say one for $13-14ish bucks! All Kirkland branded! IDK WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANY OF THEM WERE

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

therobit posted:

Look at what drug they say it is and then forget look for the branded stuff next to it or pull it for phone and Google for the brand name stuff. I use Allertec, which is generic Zyrtec. It does both indoor and outdoor allergies.

I got the middle priced one. Hopefully it's the one that does both. My boss(my dad) yells at me for sniffling and sneezing all day in the office next door. :smith: Why my dad gotta yell at me like that tho

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
but he pays me in money. money that be spent buying hella DAWGS

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ultraklystron posted:

$5 - generic Benadryl
$11 - generic Claritin
$13 - generic Zyrtec
$14 - generic Allegra

Personally, Zyrtec works best for me of the OTC options I've tried without drowsiness, but it really depends on what you're allergic to, and how badly.

This explains alot now.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Coredump posted:

The Costco pumpkin pie is... not good. A rare misstep by the ‘co.

Why would you buy a pie when you can buy a pumpkin cheesecake ?? :???:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It explains alot.

What were we talking about again? Wait, who are you blokes? I don't know you! Get out of my house!

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Nov 23, 2018

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Midniter posted:

Decided I'm going to do a beef wellington for Xmas dinner this year. Looking forward to dropping some serious coin on a Prime tenderloin from the 'Co :getin:

We always make tamales for the holidays. I wish Costco would carry bags of masa. That'd be fuckin' TiiiiiiGhhhhhhhght. I need to some how fully integrate costco into my family one way or another.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Where can i buy the special tamale grind masa

any hispanic market/bodega from Nov 1st to Dec 31st.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

schreibs posted:

This one time I talked to a saleschick who was trying to sell routers just because she was good looking. I didn't need or want a router. Welp that's my costco story.

Well did you get a router ?