Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

astral posted:

Can someone with the Winix purifier confirm that it doesn't remember your setting if you disable the ionizer? One of the reviews mentioned that, which would be annoying to deal with.

The ionizer defaults to on every time you turn it on if that's what your asking on the C545. I've never gotten the smart bits to ever actually connect to my wifi but it does a fine job otherwise and never bothered to return it.

I also only turn ours off maybe once a week or so to vaccuum the pre-filter, so spending an extra 3 seconds to turn the ionizer back off when I turn it on isn't a huge deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

My Costco finally restocked so I get to enjoy again pretending to be a gentleman of double fine taste (kirkland and port)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

binge crotching posted:

I haven't seen the port in years, hopefully it's decent again.

I grab it whenever I see it it’s great for the price.