Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

shadow puppet of a posted:

Made the best wings I’ve ever made in my life by dumping some fridge cold chopped wings into a bowl with a dash of olive oil and random spices into the goddamn airfryer. The family loved them to and elevated them to the status of “birthday food” with a day and date request. My first ever batch. Amazing technology. I can feel years of cooking technique knowledge leaving my body, and I am glad of it.

That sounds really good and agreed air fryers are great, what spices did you use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

fischtick posted:

We tried the gnocchi last week. Surprisingly rich! That cheese sauce packs some flavor. I keep meaning to make my own gnocchi, but I never get around to it.

Yeah it's a good item. I thought I didn't like gnocchi but this was great.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Dunno if this was already mentioned in the thread, but does the Costco covid vaccine booking site just not work? I started trying to use it last week for WA state and got error messages for every nearby Costco. I tried again today and it now goes to an external site that asks for a zip code but when I try to locate any Costcos it gives no results. Tried mobile and desktop.

I got booked for a shot at another place, but would have preferred to be able to do some shopping at the same time.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Chinatown posted:

When I was searching locations it would give me an error page if there were no appointments available. Finally clicked on a location that had available ones and I was able to select and fill out my information. I checked for a few days before finally snagging one. The second dose is automatically scheduled when you get your first one. Same place same time 3 weeks later.

Ah makes sense. I wish it would say “appts are booked at these locations” instead of making it look like there are no Costcos in the Seattle area. When I searched in Florida as a test it worked right. Seems like part of larger issue of Costco stores being top tier but the website being iffy.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Costco shrimp tempura is excellent in an air fryer

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

A bit of a long shot and not practical for most folks, but recently Costco has been putting stock of PS5s in new warehouse openings in the US. So if you have been searching and live near one might be worth your time to drop by opening day.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

people are seriously sleeping on this stuff

pretty drat acceptable cup of coffee in ten seconds if you have a kettle already going. Yeah, it isn't really on the level of freshly ground drip-brewed coffee but with some milk and honey, it's pretty drat good.

Oh yeah that’s pretty good and it’s on sale all the time at Costco too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

Sounds a lot like Madison Heights outside Detroit. It's part of the reason I rarely get gas at Costco, the lines are just stupid and the configuration for everything is awful. But god drat that gas is cheap and I'll get it every chance I get.

Yeah, I usually only gas up there if the lines are short. It's odd some older relatives will only get gas there then complain about having to wait 20 minutes in a line going down the street because it's the day before Thanksgiving. Just pay the extra $3 at the empty Shell station down the street.